High res lactation layer

Ceqi

Here is a simple bit of milk.  This works well for me in my play through with custom race of mini Amazons.  I use gimp. To get the same result, merge layers, and take the lightness up to 9 in hue saturation.  The file uses the awesome high res 4k textures for CBBE, so you can just move the layer to whichever hair design.  I use a custom landing strip design for the mini Amazons, and natural 2 for everyone else.post-118282-0-84012800-1359956629_thumb.pngpost-118282-0-50508400-1359956684_thumb.png

Remember, export at dxt5 and generate mipmaps!  I attached the .dds I use if you don't want to bother with any of this, it is the femalebody_1.7z file.  These are replacers that go in <skyrim_dir>\Data\textures\actors\character\female\

Cheers!

femalebody_1_mlk.7z

femalebody_1.7z

That was a bit of a criptic question, but I will try...

If you want this layer to appear in game, you need to do a few things.  The simple path only requires that you place the texture file I have provided in the following directory <path to skyrim>\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female\ -- this will replace whatever texture you are using for female bodies.  It is also necessary to install first Caliente's awsome body, Cherry's BBP, and the set of 4k textures from Khajitsree.  And if you have all that, why not go for the bodyslide options?

Or, alternatively, you can install the texture you want, open it up with gimp, and use my layer, they all have the same nipple location.  Then export as .dds selecting the dxt5 compression and generate mipmaps.  Unless you have a monster machine to run on with endless memory.

I hope this helps some, not sure what you need.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived