What do I do with Funnybizness?

testphaze

Alright, i think this issue is super easy to solve but I'm stumped, and I would really appreciate any help. The more explicit you can be the better because I'm easily confused.

I want to use the funnybizness animation pack, but I have no clue what to do with it. I have downloaded all the prerequisites, including SLAL. I am using MO2.

I am the stage where I now need to...do something with the animations. When I try to add the aniation zip to mo2 it says no game data on top level. I know I am supposed to set something as the directory but there are dozens of folders.  I just don't know what to do with this.

Please help!

14 minutes ago, testphaze said:

Alright, i think this issue is super easy to solve but I'm stumped, and I would really appreciate any help. The more explicit you can be the better because I'm easily confused.

I want to use the funnybizness animation pack, but I have no clue what to do with it. I have downloaded all the prerequisites, including SLAL. I am using MO2.

I am the stage where I now need to...do something with the animations. When I try to add the aniation zip to mo2 it says no game data on top level. I know I am supposed to set something as the directory but there are dozens of folders.  I just don't know what to do with this.

Please help!

I'm assuming you are trying to use the NonReplacerModsPACKED file. Those are modders resourses, dozens of archieves containing different animation sets, and not a SLAL pack.

If you are simply wanting to use Funnybizness's animations in your game, you need  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v25-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

Archived