Strap-on girl on girl

muze

Can't seem to find a setting for having the strap-on appear in the WW settings, for when two or more girls engage in MF or MFF activities.  I have the strap-on object, and would like to use it colored pink but if there is a standard strap-on in place of a penis that's fine as well.  If I have one of them dressed in the strap-on, then start the sexual encounter, the toy disappears.

So how does one go about this?  Thanks.

Edit2:  with Jan 2020 update  

the Check Disable Undressing moved to:

Sex Settings | Sex Interaction Settings | Outfit Settings | Sex Undressing Type | Check disable Undressing

Make sure the desired Sim is already wearing the outfit with a strap-on. 

And it will stay on during animations.

I still have to do this to use Strap Ons

Edit: (this method works for Nov 2019 release (or around there).

Solution:

Go into WW Settings and

Sex Settings -->

Outfit Settings -->

Sex Undressing Type -->

Check Disable Undressing

Make sure the desired Sim is already wearing the outfit with a strap-on. 

And it will stay on during animations.

Where in the settings is this?  I only found that you can have the strap on turn off automatically when the position switches to one where it wouldn't be used.  Which would suggest that it should already activate when it makes sense. If that's the setting, it's not very intuitive.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:30 PM, thaclone said:

click on the sim, wicked, clothing

Those options aren't there.  Clicking on Sim, then Wicked, there is 5 settings that pop up, including Settings, and Change Sim Underwear.  I selected this and changed it to a strap on, did nothing.

During sex, click on Sim, Wicked, there's options, including Change Outfit, I select the one where she's wearing the strap-on, and nothing happens.

But here's the solution I found:

Go into WW Settings and

Sex Settings -->

Outfit Settings -->

Sex Undressing Type -->

Check Disable Undressing

Then you have to make sure the desired Sim is already wearing the outfit with a strap-on.  And it will stay on during animations.

Archived