Photoshoot Overrides

View File

Hi!

Taking pics from other Sims gets boring after a while - so I spiced things up a little.

You'll find a total of 15 new photo poses that override the EA ones. Since the poses are mood dependent it may take a while to see all of them.

There are individual files, so you can skip the ones you may not like...hard to believe though... ?

If there is anything that could be improved - please let me know!

Simply drop them into your Mods folder..

I really hope you enjoy them!

getting corruption errors specifically

_a_photography_confident_armsup_x.package

also conflict detector seems to think the mods are faulty too

edit 2 file is forced to read only status even tough i am admin i cant change the files maybe that has something to do with it

last edit somehow it couldn't detect the pose player so it in the main mod folder and it works also if i extract the content from one folder not both the photoshoot and macosx folder

18 hours ago, SepticSewercide said:

what packs are needed? is this for purely moschino stuff?

will this also override the photo studio poses from Get To Work?

Actually no additional packs are required.

Poses from Get to work might also be overridden.

18 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

getting corruption errors specifically

_a_photography_confident_armsup_x.package

also conflict detector seems to think the mods are faulty too

edit 2 file is forced to read only status even tough i am admin i cant change the files maybe that has something to do with it

last edit somehow it couldn't detect the pose player so it in the main mod folder and it works also if i extract the content from one folder not both the photoshoot and macosx folder

Strange issue..

Please be advised that the poses are not for the pose player! They are overrides for the EA Poses though.

I use them on mac as well, no issues.

Maybe its a good idea to put them in a separate subfolder within your mods folder - this solved many issues.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2020 at 1:24 PM, Cobaltum said:

Overrides, and try to find them through the label for the photo and camera.

Photo poses are chosen randomly. Sometimes it takes a couple of attempts to display some variations and to be honest it might get exhausting to see all of them...

Most poses depend on the mood of the model.

20 hours ago, Bungholio18 said:

Photo poses are chosen randomly. Sometimes it takes a couple of attempts to display some variations and to be honest it might get exhausting to see all of them...

Well, if 10 minutes is not enough to find at least 3-4 poses, then okay ...

20 hours ago, Bungholio18 said:

Most poses depend on the mood of the model.

But this is a more realistic reason )

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also getting the issue with only poses 4 and 5 showing up in the overrides.  As suggested, I also tested this with both photographer and model in different moods (very confident, very flirty, very playful specifically) and still couldn't get any of the other poses to show up.

I'm just using WW and MCCC for script mods.

As a side note, the mood of the model did not effect in any way the type of poses that come up.  What it does effect is the emotional decor aspect of the resulting photo.  The subject's mood will give any photo taken of him/her an aura buff on the resulting photo of their own mood at the time - regardless of pose "mood".  The "mood" of the pose just seems to be a way to categorize the poses.

Edit:

I figured it out.  Do not use the tripod.  Only using the camera from your inventory will work and the pose overrides show up normally.  You can use the photo mark spot to position them better with backgrounds, but unfortunately this means you can't pan around the shot.

On 2/21/2020 at 9:03 PM, PolecatEZ said:

I'm also getting the issue with only poses 4 and 5 showing up in the overrides.  As suggested, I also tested this with both photographer and model in different moods (very confident, very flirty, very playful specifically) and still couldn't get any of the other poses to show up.

I'm just using WW and MCCC for script mods.

As a side note, the mood of the model did not effect in any way the type of poses that come up.  What it does effect is the emotional decor aspect of the resulting photo.  The subject's mood will give any photo taken of him/her an aura buff on the resulting photo of their own mood at the time - regardless of pose "mood".  The "mood" of the pose just seems to be a way to categorize the poses.

Edit:

I figured it out.  Do not use the tripod.  Only using the camera from your inventory will work and the pose overrides show up normally.  You can use the photo mark spot to position them better with backgrounds, but unfortunately this means you can't pan around the shot.

Good you figured it out! The overrides were created before Moschino AddOn..I think it conflicts somehow with certain poses.

• 4 months later...
On 2/21/2020 at 1:03 PM, PolecatEZ said:

So the tripod that comes with the Flash Photo Studio doesn't have the "change pose" feature. You have to painfully end and restart the photoshoot to see the next pose.

The pose change feature can be seen in the stand-alone tripod IF you choose "TAKE PHOTO OF".   IF you choose "TAKE PHOTO" then you won't get the pose because you are simply taking a screenshot. I did see the "PAN AROUND" feature in my standalone tripod with the "Crystal Clear Camera"

• 10 months later...

The slider for panning around, is on the right side, not actually on the camera ( picture ) but on the edge of the camera, if u understand, i will try the poses again, i havnt had a lot of success, but will try again, on my other system without mods to test it thoroughly... Thanks for the mod