Tv Show Talk : Reaper Show Petition

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

whassup guys

we really need to bring back the show i'm two season that's not really enough , i saw this show on netflix man i am so hooked with this show, the only way we can think off is some how write petition to Michele Fazekas and her partner, she replaces her show with dumb sci fi concept that's really boring.

the only reason why the show is down by some stupid strike issue, i know some of you guys love the show if we could just keep writing petition maybe  we can bait them out some explanation, i try to find some email but you know she hides her identity pretty well actually , i would reaper show is coming back , i miss good cable show and tired watching glee all day its making me sick.

Guest Lady Luck

Has a petition for this sort of thing ever really worked?

No seriously, I'm not being an asshole; I really want to know if this has ever worked before.

well actually it does work not really effective , it depends  on the creator itself not all peition work that well sometimes but damnit i really want season 3 on this show  tyler labine FTW.

Archived