Heaven - The Dungeon Mansion - Stripclub + Brothel + optional Dancers

3 hours ago, MetalHeadXJ said:

I have placed this on a lot but the chairs and tables and both side bars are floating in the air, and some of the floor in the corners of the front of the build are missing. Its just grass.

Do you have this foundation installed? https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-objectrecolors-construction/title/foundation-03/id/1342512/  

Same thing was happening to me, but then I compared the CC lists and realized I'd missed this somewhere.  Installing it fixed the lot for me. 

7 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

i have installed this the day it came out and i have no problems, you must be missing some of the required mods. 

There is one thing i have noticed in the Cinerotique Mod. The Monolith TV of that Mod does not work correctly. It is marked as unbreakable but breaks after a few days. 

58 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

how do i get my sim prostitutes to use the SM area as Dominantes ?

For Prostitution you need to use Nisas Wicked Perversion. Public Version should have already the Prostitution Feature but maybe not the Automation. 

Your Prostitutes needs to be in your Household (NPC Prostitution not possible).

Do not register as prostitute a employee of the Club. This will cause errors. 

When your Prostitutes are solicited by a Client, look at the Devices at the BDSM Room which has the right categorys for your clients wishes.

Which Animations would take your Sim in a Dominant or devote role, that you need to find out by yourself.

2 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

For Prostitution you need to use Nisas Wicked Perversion. Public Version should have already the Prostitution Feature but maybe not the Automation. 

Your Prostitutes needs to be in your Household (NPC Prostitution not possible).

Do not register as prostitute a employee of the Club. This will cause errors. 

When your Prostitutes are solicited by a Client, look at the Devices at the BDSM Room which has the right categorys for your clients wishes.

Which Animations would take your Sim in a Dominant or devote role, that you need to find out by yourself.

I think Nisa's WP also allows you to mark a room for sex.  I do that with all my prostitutes and then they will head to the appropriate room with their clients to conduct "business".

38 minutes ago, Larob said:

I think Nisa's WP also allows you to mark a room for sex.  I do that with all my prostitutes and then they will head to the appropriate room with their clients to conduct "business".

Patreon: YES!

Public: I don't know ... Is that Feature already public?

7 minutes ago, MortiferusX said:

Patreon: YES!

Public: I don't know ... Is that Feature already public?

Maybe not, I joined both WW and Nisa's Patreons to get your club working properly a few weeks back so it probably is Patreon only.  

Forgot about that.

1 hour ago, Larob said:

Maybe not, I joined both WW and Nisa's Patreons to get your club working properly a few weeks back so it probably is Patreon only.  

Forgot about that.

Thats what I think, too. It is a very new feature on patreon, so I don't think that it is already in public version.

BTW:

This Club is now released 1 week and 2 days and has reached today 2 first Milestones:

1. We have reached the 10.000 Downloads today. More then 1000 Downloads every Day.

2. Now this File has 50 Followers.

Thank you!

15 minutes ago, MortiferusX said:

Thats what I think, too. It is a very new feature on patreon, so I don't think that it is already in public version.

BTW:

This Club is now released 1 week and 2 days and has reached today 2 first Milestones:

1. We have reached the 10.000 Downloads today. More then 1000 Downloads every Day.

2. Now this File has 50 Followers.

Thank you!

I joined two Patreons because of this club (which I thought I would never do) and I have played it daily since I downloaded it, tweaking it a little bit every time to get it just perfect.

You truly did an awesome job on it!

21 hours ago, Larob said:

Can you instrukt how to do, i have all patron versions, i want to use the SM area on the second floor

12 minutes ago, MortiferusX said:

Yeah, I hope it is the Problem I Think. If yes, I will have the needed Part today after work. 

It is 12:20 now in germany and i have to work until 16:30

It is the same here in Denmark :)  Anoying is the part where you have to hire DJ's all the time as the leave so quickly.   I still havent seen one single sim on the third floor even i put the door to lowest fame 1

26 minutes ago, Fetterbr said:

It is the same here in Denmark :)  Anoying is the part where you have to hire DJ's all the time as the leave so quickly.   I still havent seen one single sim on the third floor even i put the door to lowest fame 1

It was more created as private Living Area for the owners. 

My Male owner sim has DJ Skill 10, so i don't have that Problem. 

2 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

Can you instrukt how to do, i have all patron versions, i want to use the SM area on the second floor

I believe it is called "Sex Control".  By right clicking on something, it will give you the option to either mark that object as an item "anchor" or a room "anchor" for sex actions for that sim.

13 hours ago, C.Vital said:

Hello! Yesterday I updated all files and I still do not see the option to strip club on the phone. I honestly do not know what I'm doing wrong.

Do you have Patreon Version of WickedWhims? 

The Stripclub-Feature is only in early Access on Patreon at moment. 

Big Update is comming:

- Parking Area will be added to Main-File (I still don't place any Cars here, you can place what you want here. I suggest to have a look to LorySims.)

- Treasure and Slave-Dungeon UNDER the Parking-Area!

Additional Downloads:

30.01.20_21-55-44.png

7 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

Do you have Patreon Version of WickedWhims?

Big Update is comming:

- Parking Area will be added to Main-File (I still don't place any Cars here, you can place what you want here. I suggest to have a look to LorySims.)

- Treasure and Slave-Dungeon UNDER the Parking-Area!

Additional Downloads:

30.01.20_21-55-44.png

Great :)