IGNORED

how to change CBBE body types or fix tearing/clipping issues

hello its been awhile since i posted here. happy new year everyone.  now i'm not goint to beat a round the bush with this one, i have 0 clue what im talking about or even if its going to make any sence at all sorry if the title is missleading, but i dont know how to describe my issue... i downloaded, some presets today, and they were nice (will list them in a spoiler). but i noice that there was, like "holes?" or clipping problumes, or what not, i could try to get a screen shot to show, but most of my screen shots are turning out black when taking them in games , and idk why that is.  now i think that the "holes" or whatever are due to me using the wrong body type, i think im useing the CBBE Body Physics or altlest that what the bodyslide has salected, and i think should be useing something else.  i dont touch the bodyslide other then to batch build new armors that i get. 

edit

Spoiler

20200118180026_1.jpg.970cc52884d61c2d93a392f82b34a8b9.jpg

here is a steam screen shot, of the holes/tearing/clipping.

clipping on the brest.

20200118180741_1.jpg.28942ede18b075f3c85e120bf807ef4f.jpg

clipping on the legs same on bothe sides 

20200118181039_1.jpg.ce66cf707d6b2e36867ebd07350ec1d1.jpg

as well just a side note, when my character is naked the breast look like the been flatened on an angle. its not that big of a issue with me, but its offputting when trying to play in a certain way. 

also, if im bing stupid, dont shy away from saying so. please help me learn. 

and another thing. if there is female berton body preset, here on loverslab, let me know pelase?.

Spoiler

this is my list of body types in the body slide. if this helps.... 

image.png.4a5d87da560217f39628ffcfa0d483a9.png

Spoiler

current body presets that im trying to use each have "clipping/tearing/holes" but they are pretty i find... 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30936 - Eileen - a Breton character preset

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29733 - Ella Nyr - Nord Character Preset 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26867 - Ninirim Nyr - Nord Character Preset

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30007 - Rika Nyr - Breton Character Preset

1 hour ago, nameorgame said:

hello its been awhile since i posted here. happy new year everyone.  now i'm not goint to beat a round the bush with this one, i have 0 clue what im talking about or even if its going to make any sence at all sorry if the title is missleading, but i dont know how to describe my issue... i downloaded, some presets today, and they were nice (will list them in a spoiler). but i noice that there was, like "holes?" or clipping problumes, or what not, i could try to get a screen shot to show, but most of my screen shots are turning out black when taking them in games , and idk why that is.  now i think that the "holes" or whatever are due to me using the wrong body type, i think im useing the CBBE Body Physics or altlest that what the bodyslide has salected, and i think should be useing something else.  i dont touch the bodyslide other then to batch build new armors that i get. 

edit

Reveal hidden contents

20200118180026_1.jpg.970cc52884d61c2d93a392f82b34a8b9.jpg

here is a steam screen shot, of the holes/tearing/clipping.

clipping on the brest.

20200118180741_1.jpg.28942ede18b075f3c85e120bf807ef4f.jpg

clipping on the legs same on bothe sides 

20200118181039_1.jpg.ce66cf707d6b2e36867ebd07350ec1d1.jpg

as well just a side note, when my character is naked the breast look like the been flatened on an angle. its not that big of a issue with me, but its offputting when trying to play in a certain way. 

also, if im bing stupid, dont shy away from saying so. please help me learn. 

and another thing. if there is female berton body preset, here on loverslab, let me know pelase?.

Reveal hidden contents

this is my list of body types in the body slide. if this helps.... 

image.png.4a5d87da560217f39628ffcfa0d483a9.png

Reveal hidden contents

current body presets that im trying to use each have "clipping/tearing/holes" but they are pretty i find... 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30936 - Eileen - a Breton character preset

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/29733 - Ella Nyr - Nord Character Preset 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26867 - Ninirim Nyr - Nord Character Preset

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30007 - Rika Nyr - Breton Character Preset

this pictures is enough for me, it gets when you mix unp and cbbe stuff ...

The first one is going to be the teeth mesh poking through. Check it's edit box in Sculpt and use the deflate tool to push the corners back. Alternatively you can move the teeth back using one of the sliders (either in mouth or face, not sure which).

I think Kokan's right, from this angle the hips look like you're using UNP textures by mistake?

I'm guessing you're using the default prisoner clothes that come with CBBE? The minor breast clipping is probably due to the preset. Try using CBBE Curvy to build everything, and edit your character body in RaceMenu. You'll get a better idea of what combination of sliders causes it.

58 minutes ago, Kokan said:

when you mix unp and cbbe stuff ...

24 minutes ago, Sandalwood said:

look like you're using UNP textures by mistake?

(to both qoutes)  how would i go about fixing that? just simply uninstall "UNP Female Body Renewal A female face and body replacer" and it would be fix?

27 minutes ago, Sandalwood said:

Try using CBBE Curvy to build everything

how do i do that? is it just by simply clicking CBBE Curvy in the preset in the bodyslide, and then batch build everything? 

1 hour ago, nameorgame said:

(to both qoutes)  how would i go about fixing that? just simply uninstall "UNP Female Body Renewal A female face and body replacer" and it would be fix?

how do i do that? is it just by simply clicking CBBE Curvy in the preset in the bodyslide, and then batch build everything? 

Yeah, remove UNP Female Body Renewal, and rebuild everything as CBBE Curvy.

You can try a different texture mod on top of that if you want, "SG Female Textures Renewal - CBBE" will probably look close to the one you've currently got.

There's a newer UNP body available, but it's a bit more work. You usually have to port Oldrim clothes yourself. CBBE SE is a little easier if you're new to this.

20 hours ago, Sandalwood said:

Yeah, remove UNP Female Body Renewal, and rebuild everything as CBBE Curvy.

so i did this just now after work. and i click the preveiw on the body slide and while, im getting the size i wanted in the begining the tearings are still there and the nipple textuers are still off. 

Spoiler

image.png.1b7e5fc3516c36a40ea79ee18bdd9b6b.png

now i dont have any thing unp other then eyes but that shouldn't case the tearingin the legs, and casue the textures to be off. 

image.png.2f1734aafe6b48c02d1d97e079ea7319.png

If you use some kind of body (replacer of Vanilla body), then you have to apply textures, clothes and so on that are suitable only for it. If this is cbbe or uunp or somthing else then all that you want to put on a character should be called "blah blah - cbbe (uunp, tbd, 7b, tbme,  or ..) " or in the description you need to look for the name of the body that you are using.

A problem with the mouth can occur if you installed which mods modify the files of the mouth (HD mouth, Smile HD, perfect smile  or something else ..) it is difficult to say that this affects without a complete list of mods. 

Bodyslide only changes the shape of the body that is installed in the game. Everything that is worn on it (and these are textures, clothes, and so on ..) is formed on this body.

22 hours ago, Gromilla said:

If you use some kind of body (replacer of Vanilla body), then you have to apply textures, clothes and so on that are suitable only for it.

how do i apply the textures? 

22 hours ago, Gromilla said:

A problem with the mouth can occur if you installed which mods modify the files of the mouth

i'll look to see if anything is worng with the mounth, though it may just be the preset it self im now thinking.