Hello fellow modders,

I’ve played fallout out for years. Originally I played new Vegas and Fallout 3, then fallout 4 came out on Xbox, and at the time that’s all I had, now I’m an adult, with free time and a mid/to high end pc. I also am constantly deployed, and or out on training missions, and find the adult content modders like you have created both amazing and f**king crazy content, you’ve inspired in me both a way to find some entertainment, relax, and a way to learn how to program.

I painfully both admit my inability to connect to the quality internet. And my thrice lost patience. I want to learn how to properly install f4se in the actual fallout 4 folder, how to use the body slider and make my own meshes and custom presets, I can’t load a YouTube for s**t and downloading new mods, redownloading old mods, configuring mods is almost impossible due to the absolutely crap internet speeds.

So my teacher is mute and blind...Less than 1kb download speeds at times. I am willing to pay someone for a fallout 4 male and female game save, with all the mods, that we discuss* fallout 4 game, all the dlc, installed and saved onto an external 1tb harddrive. I wish I could just learn how to do all this on my own, but between ops and training, stuffing my face with defac food, insane works out, and random dumb a** duties. 

To sum up

all my b**ching, I have little time. I really just want to sit back, in a “fully immersive” fallout 4 experience and enjoy what little free time I have do dumb s**t in the game. Like play a male, stripping down nude, spawn a bunch of female raiders and watching the out come of a WORKING submission/rape mod. Or playing a super mutant who literally only f**ks female brown haired gunner commanders. Or play as a young female kid, who rapes all the old men.. why, idk I just want to, I’m bored and have seen some shit. That being said, if anyone wants to help me out, send me an email, alecksandervitch74@gmail.com or reply on here. God knows when I’ll see it though. I’m willing to pay stupid money, if that means anything. I’d like to maybe learn from you, about how to do basic coding. Maybe find a friend. Who’s f**king knows.

the Armorous Lynx.

I appreciate the advice, where I’m at *middle east, in the middle of Kno and Wher, and around the corner from bumf**k, the Internet is barely existent, the time it takes to download a mod, is usually all the time I have.

So I then have to wait a day, or two or a week, f**k, even months sometimes, to test a mod, only to find out it doesn’t work.

Ack* I also appreciate your reply. And I dig your tunes, classic vibes, you had some good times! I can see the nostalgia in your eyes as you recite the lyrics. and hear it in your voice. 

I’d watch youtube videos but they never are clear enough, the quality I get Out here is so crap, I’m sure even Ray Charles could see better. The bitchit thing you linked is pretty cool. Is it like a patreon?

I really just want to learn how to install files, modify files. I’m a visual and hands on learner, and most of the videos are too quick. 

1 hour ago, MG MiNdFuL said:

I appreciate the advice, where I’m at *middle east, in the middle of Kno and Wher, and around the corner from bumf**k, the Internet is barely existent, the time it takes to download a mod, is usually all the time I have.

So I then have to wait a day, or two or a week, f**k, even months sometimes, to test a mod, only to find out it doesn’t work.

Ack* I also appreciate your reply. And I dig your tunes, classic vibes, you had some good times! I can see the nostalgia in your eyes as you recite the lyrics. and hear it in your voice. 

I’d watch youtube videos but they never are clear enough, the quality I get Out here is so crap, I’m sure even Ray Charles could see better. The bitchit thing you linked is pretty cool. Is it like a patreon?

I really just want to learn how to install files, modify files. I’m a visual and hands on learner, and most of the videos are too quick. 

Well, you start by getting this:

https://www.nexusmods.com/about/vortex/?

Once you have it installed, make you a folder to house your Fallout 4 files.

Then start downloading the mods you want into that new folder you just created.

Check the requirements of the mods you want & download those as well.

Open Vortex, click on mods box.

Find the files in your Fallout 4 Download folder you just created.

Click to install & follow the prompts.

NOTE: You will need to modify your INI files to allow mods to run in your game. There are tutorials on how to do this.

:thumbsup:

Archived