Skyrim VR SAM Light Problem

Chrono Indeks

Hi!

I am currently playing Skyrim VR and am amazed, it's so much fun. I also use SAM Light as body replacer for males with the Racemenu Morph for SAM mod, my question is, did anyone ever succeed in using the sliders for a NPC? Since you need to activate the sliders through your normal "shout" controls. I can't manage to have someone in aim in VR. Is it even possible with VR?

Thanks already for helping and sorry for my english!

6 hours ago, prinyo said:

I can fix that for you, but looking at the mod description page it says it needs UIExtensions for editing morphs on NPC's. And it doesn't work in VR as far as I know.

Oh darn, you're right. After reading the most recent comments for UI Extensions it really seems it's still not compatible with VR.

But other question, so you know how to get someone targetted in VR? Cause i also wanted to install Facelight mod which works the same way.

Thanks already for your help!

11 hours ago, Chrono Indeks said:

Facelight

I looked at Facelight Plus and I think it should work. It uses spells to add NPCs so it should be OK.

The problem with VR is with mods that that need to select the NPC that is in your crosshairs (like you look at an NPC then open MCM and he/she is selected there). I have made a small mod that patches several mods that need it. But Facelight looks like it should work out of the box.

On 1/19/2020 at 11:20 AM, prinyo said:

I looked at Facelight Plus and I think it should work. It uses spells to add NPCs so it should be OK.

The problem with VR is with mods that that need to select the NPC that is in your crosshairs (like you look at an NPC then open MCM and he/she is selected there). I have made a small mod that patches several mods that need it. But Facelight looks like it should work out of the box.

Thank you so much, will try it out asap! I will also download your mod :)

Archived