IGNORED

[Mod problem] Animation is not working

Yo,

well I have a kinda problem with this mod TK Dodge I installed it with FNIS like any other animations (also checked that little thing in FNIS menu), stamina goes down when I use dodge key, but no animation apears. 

Did you have same problem with it? 

How could I solve this?

Thx for help, it would be really nice to be able to roll in comban in skyrim :)

6 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Do you use PCEA? if so, the mod says to overwrite the files

Hide contents

Use with PCEA
1. Backup "Meshes \ actors \ character \ behaviors \ 1hm_behavior.hkt, magicbehavior.hkt" before install a patch.
2. Overwrite "Option - PCEA patch folder" in including this mod to skyrim folder.

Nope, I don't even know what is it :D

38 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

Tried with a new game? (although annoying to start again)

I just installed it and it also works with a game already in progress. try to see if you have any other mod that uses the same Activation Key. I have one and I have replaced it

Well that is not the case I tried already. Like I said, when I press special key or double tap a movement key it takes stamina (like for that role I guess it is 10 per roll) but no animations happend, like litterally nothing only bar of stamina moves down...

17 minutes ago, Bender321 said:

Ну, это не тот случай, который я уже пробовал. Как я уже сказал, когда я нажимаю специальную клавишу или дважды нажимаю клавишу движения, она требует выносливости (например, для этой роли, я думаю, это 10 за бросок), но не происходит никакой анимации, как в буквальном смысле ничего, только полоса выносливости не опускается вниз ...

bandicam 2020-01-15 16-15-21-450.jpg