Fusion Girl or CBBE?

7 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Although I uninstalled CBBE back in 2019, you probably know I did the CBBE physics conversions for EasyGirl back when that came out, so I just checked the CBBE sliders on that and confirmed CBBE did not have armpit in sliders. If you're correct that CBBE has it now, it was introduced after FG introduced them. You're suggesting CBBE or TWB copied FG to make those sliders.

I remain skeptical of your claim that CBBE has the armpit in slider for the breasts (not the back of the armpit but the actual breasts). I know for a fact CBBE did not have it in 2019.

I think you misread what I was saying.

I said TWB has the armpit in slider. TWB is a "spin-off" of CBBE. It's CBBE with more sliders (mainly for muscle bodies). What I was saying is, you can use them both together just fine since it is the same body. So in that sense, you can get the armpit in slider using CBBE. TWB has the same sliders as CBBE, just with some new ones added. Armpit in slider is one of them.

I wasn't saying one is better than the other or talking about who had it first, I was just saying that you can get that same effect with CBBE using TWB, and it wasn't only for FG.

1 hour ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

TWB has the armpit in slider

I'm very happy for TWB users that they have that slider as normal CBBE is incapable of making realistic large breasts due to missing that slider. It's a shame TWB users can't use ZEX skeleton, however, and that they're missing several of the bones that make FG gravity, collision and physics so natural :)

For instance, I noticed a lot of TWB users and authors make extensive use of uniboob, and I take that as proof TWB doesn't have good independent motion of the breasts because the authors are putting vertices over the sternum. If the breasts were moving independently and naturally in TWB they wouldn't use uniboob. They'd instead make outfits without vertices over the sternum.

30 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

I'm very happy for TWB users that they have that slider as normal CBBE is incapable of making realistic large breasts due to missing that slider. It's a shame TWB users can't use ZEX skeleton, however, and that they're missing several of the bones that make FG gravity, collision and physics so natural :)

For instance, I noticed a lot of TWB users and authors make extensive use of uniboob, and I take that as proof TWB doesn't have good independent motion of the breasts because the authors are putting vertices over the sternum. If the breasts were moving independently and naturally in TWB they wouldn't use uniboob. They'd instead make outfits without vertices over the sternum.

I use DFS so I can use CBBE Knee Fix along with ZeX. This way I can benefit from 3BBB and still use ZeX for BodyTalk. TWB 3BBB, I feel, has great physics. It's just all about how you configure it. Collision... eh... has never worked well with anything (FG included). It's always been rather iffy. It's better to stick to OCBP as collision, on any body, just doesn't look as good as it should.

Uniboob is just a way to fix the "hungry cleavage" that most outfits have. It's nothing to do with the bodies themselves, it's just cosmetic to make outfits look more natural (by stretching across the breasts instead of being eaten by the cleavage lol). Even FG has outfits that have this same issue. It's not specific to any body type. When I used FG for a time, I had to fix this manually myself for a lot of outfits. Uniboob is just an easy way to do it for CBBE/TWB and makes the process much less tedious.

Just an FYI, spyder anachrid, but with the introduction of OCBP(C) uniboob became obsolete and is only good for non-moving screen shots.

Any outfit which wants to use OCBPC properly with independent motion of breasts should do like authors such as Humannature66 do which is to make outfits which don't use vertices over the sternum.

Here's an example of what hn66 does:

1280478076_OCBPCCompatible01.thumb.jpg.24b5c8bb20b0de5551d0c162ea96e6eb.jpg

917739930_OCBPCCompatible02.thumb.jpg.ce52d893a0b85b179463a9fe4ba07130.jpg

With this there is never any tearing in the center while breasts move in opposite directions or close to themselves. There is also no tearing when people use extreme sizes so long as the outfit has enough vertices on the sides to handle the larger sizes.

CBBE users can use uniboob because their bodies don't move. If TWB or FG authors want to make proper outfits which support OCBPC they need to do like HN66 does.

Very, very few authors for CBBE support OCBPC. They rely on uniboob which simply does not work (except for static screen shots which is useless).

8 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Just an FYI, spyder anachrid, but with the introduction of OCBP(C) uniboob became obsolete and is only good for non-moving screen shots.

Any outfit which wants to use OCBPC properly with independent motion of breasts should do like authors such as Humannature66 do which is to make outfits which don't use vertices over the sternum.

Here's an example of what hn66 does:

Reveal hidden contents

1280478076_OCBPCCompatible01.thumb.jpg.24b5c8bb20b0de5551d0c162ea96e6eb.jpg

917739930_OCBPCCompatible02.thumb.jpg.ce52d893a0b85b179463a9fe4ba07130.jpg

With this there is never any tearing in the center while breasts move in opposite directions or close to themselves. There is also no tearing when people use extreme sizes so long as the outfit has enough vertices on the sides to handle the larger sizes.

CBBE users can use uniboob because their bodies don't move. If TWB or FG authors want to make proper outfits which support OCBPC they need to do like HN66 does.

Very, very few authors for CBBE support OCBPC. They rely on uniboob which simply does not work (except for static screen shots which is useless).

Why do I feel like we are talking about completely different things here? lol

Uniboob is a reference for CBBE/TWB to fix outfits so they have proper stretch between the breasts. OCBP(C) is breast jiggle physics. I'm not sure what they have to do with each other, but CBBE/TWB breasts move just fine with OCBP(C). They even have collision and each breasts can bounce separate of the other/collide separately. CBBE breasts move just fine, whether using uniboob or not. OCBP(C) works fine with CBBE/TWB.

I know you did plenty of CBBE Physics stuff back when that was the go to for physics on CBBE, but that's not the case anymore (and hasn't been for quite a long time now). With the introduction of OCBP, CBBE uses that now instead of CBBE Physics. And it works just fine with it. Even works with collision as well. Plenty of authors support CBBE with OCBP(C) because that is the default CBBE. Uniboob has nothing to do with it, as even it works with OCBP(C) just like everything else does.

44 minutes ago, Spyder Arachnid said:

CBBE breasts move just fine, whether using uniboob or not. OCBP(C) works fine with CBBE/TWB

I don't want to get into it too deeply in this thread since i have a more thorough write up linked in MTM's OCBPC thread, but I humbly submit to you that you're mistaken :) If there are vertices over the sternum, and if one large breast goes up while the other one goes down, the mesh tears.

In addition, if one goes up and the other goes down, the middle moves incorrectly.

The only way for the textures between breasts to move properly regardless of direction and distance is if there are no anchors over the sternum.

When I convert outfits for personal use by CBBE authors such as Vtaw and several others, I usually do not convert any outfits with vertices there. If it's a string bikini or the like, however, I delete the string between the breasts and stretch one stub from one side to the other and reweight the bones so the bikini will function properly.

If you have not observed that then you're simply not using animations and movements which are moving the breasts independently up and down.

40 minutes ago, Karna5 said:

I don't want to get into it too deeply in this thread since i have a more thorough write up linked in MTM's OCBPC thread, but I humbly submit to you that you're mistaken :) If there are vertices over the sternum, and if one large breast goes up while the other one goes down, the mesh tears.

In addition, if one goes up and the other goes down, the middle moves incorrectly.

The only way for the textures between breasts to move properly regardless of direction and distance is if there are no anchors over the sternum.

When I convert outfits for personal use by CBBE authors such as Vtaw and several others, I usually do not convert any outfits with vertices there. If it's a string bikini or the like, however, I delete the string between the breasts and stretch one stub from one side to the other and reweight the bones so the bikini will function properly.

If you have not observed that then you're simply not using animations and movements which are moving the breasts independently up and down.

Except that's not just a CBBE issue though. You made it sound like only CBBE has this problem. All body mods have this issue, even FG. It's not a downside to any of them, it's just a limitation of what we have to work with. None of them are at fault for it, it's just something that can't be helped.

I've used FG before and ran into this same issue with FG just as much as with CBBE. It's not a fault of the bodies themselves, it's just an issue with outfit creators and how they design their outfits. Like you, I also manually edit all the outfits I use to make them fit better. But again, this is not an issue with the bodies themselves, it's the outfits.

I feel like we veered off on a completely different discussion now lol.

Edited by Spyder Arachnid

I think we agree, Spyder. FYI, the reason I sounded like it's a CBBE issue is because it technically is. Almost every outfit made for Fallout 4 is created for CBBE and then after the fact gets conversions for TWB and FG. And that's the problem.

CBBE does not have the OCBPC bones built into it, so CBBE authors legitimately have no understanding of what has to change for OCBPC to function properly.

I'm not blaming TWB, and I'm not blaming FG, because both of those are designed for OCBPC, and a properly made TWB or FG outfit will be okay with OCBPC.

This issue is almost all outfits are being built with pre-2019 skeletons :)

• 3 months later...
On 7/2/2023 at 11:27 PM, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

I'll just casually leave this here. You can guess which one is CBBE and Which one is Fusion Girl! 

Presets available by Default ... 1 fatter bodytype (Not even that extreme). 

image.png.ba0b0ea5108456c07bc13e2691ac277f.png

Apparently it was bodygen that made all of the bodies distorted in my game a while back... It was a very frustrating thing since I had no idea bodygen even existed xd
Wanted to apologize, everything looks great 

• 4 weeks later...

lot of venom in these posts, for a bunch of guys that made thier own body becuse they felt belittled and minimized yall sure do attack ppl left right and center if they dont parrott back your exact opinions.

I prefer the look of TWB, is it unrealistic? uhh, nothing in this entire game is realistic, I am currently also seeking a way to replace FG with TWB. if i could get more non-sex related sliders in FG to make more muscular bodies I'd consider keeping it. but at this point, id rather just replace it all together.

somewhere down the line ppl have confused generalized poor treatment of thier fans as acceptable, its not, its haughty and rude and displays a bruised ego. it is entirely possible to be proud of a thing AND be humble and kind.