IGNORED

First Person camera mode -- is it possible to go First Person on townies or sims not in your active household?

Hi all,

I was just wondering if it was possible to change to first person mode on a lot guest or townie, someone that you can't activate or control during your play session.  Either straight up, through in-game cheats, or through a mod?

When I try to use the arrow keys, I am only able to cycle through sims in my active household.

Thanks!

On 1/6/2020 at 9:45 PM, Manly5000 said:

Hi all,

I was just wondering if it was possible to change to first person mode on a lot guest or townie, someone that you can't activate or control during your play session.  Either straight up, through in-game cheats, or through a mod?

When I try to use the arrow keys, I am only able to cycle through sims in my active household.

Thanks!

Guess it’s possible  game use a different process, when turn other non played sims as NPC mode. For example via mccommand center you can alter other sims age , look , job etc. Without use them, same for Wicked whims NPC control over sex.

http://modthesims.info/d/633784/pervy-copter.html

Right. Now that’s the mod that you may are  looking for, only needs a hack  to make it able to show first person camera while fly.

• 2 months later...