Jump to content
IGNORED

Nicole Leroy


Recommended Posts

Nicole Leroy

View File

Hi guys,
This is my first upload ever, This is Nicole Leroy a THICC MILF she is one of my mains and i hope you enjoy playing with her like i did ?.

The WinRAR contains all the Tray fils and the CC, outfits that i used.

Any feedback would be appreciated

 

Different Outfits categories in-game 

 

EVERYDAY

920425068_01-02-20_11-28-30PM.png.9955852e71612d85addab114ca6972b1.png

 

 

 

FORMAL

1854359278_01-02-20_11-00-39PM.png.119efd8098705ceae2222625bd5b7f3e.png

 

 

 

ATHLETIC

398147927_01-02-20_11-07-53PM.png.905a9515fcb185a0855ec7d20cee5999.png

 

 

 

SLEEP

541245389_01-02-20_11-23-03PM.png.f1eddcf243101c4e24dec2ae708c9493.png

 

 

 

SWIMWEAR

1365481658_01-02-20_10-55-29PM.png.181c3a31d8ebbeb1546cbff839ab434c.png

 

 

 

HOT WEATHER

1656363032_01-02-20_11-10-14PM.png.b1357d1e618a972304153271e3b77b5a.png

 

 

 

COLD WEATHER

510471535_01-02-20_11-15-05PM.png.e07895f432c3d4fba40f9d74fce2ed9e.png

 

 

 

NAKED

1048963944_01-02-20_11-32-52PM.png.bc7484f5a7042ec25fb0b8716d5a92d4.png

 

 

 


  • Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/05/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Get to Work/Get Together/City Living/Seasons/Get Famous /Island Living/Outdoor Retreat/Spa Day/Vintage Glamour Stuff/Laundry Day Stuff/Backyard Stuff

 

Link to comment
21 hours ago, jdf088 said:

I seem to be missing a trait and right index finger acc.

I did not use any custom traits except for the Wicked Whim's ones that you can buy from the reward store, and for the accessory i'm pretty sure that i included everything in the file i did check and everything seems to be in its place. 

Link to comment
10 hours ago, iplaytetriszzz said:

Same issue, the content shows up as a blank box with a big red X over it when I try to drop her into my world.

 

On 1/7/2020 at 4:41 PM, jdf088 said:

I seem to be missing a trait and right index finger acc.

I updated the file everything should be working just fine.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, AmericanVillain said:

 

I updated the file everything should be working just fine.

I can place her in the world in a house, but if I try to interact with her she disappears from the world. I think there is an aspiration issue. I edited her in Create-A-Sim to change some things around, but if I try to play her household she disappears and there's a "?" on her aspirations menu despite my changing of it in CAS.  

Link to comment
45 minutes ago, iplaytetriszzz said:

I can place her in the world in a house, but if I try to interact with her she disappears from the world. I think there is an aspiration issue. I edited her in Create-A-Sim to change some things around, but if I try to play her household she disappears and there's a "?" on her aspirations menu despite my changing of it in CAS.  

This is unusual, i thought i fixed it because the first file was missing Nisa's Wicked perversions and Basemental drugs, try to download these files separately and try again.

Link to comment
14 minutes ago, AmericanVillain said:

This is unusual, i thought i fixed it because the first file was missing Nisa's Wicked perversions and Basemental drugs, try to download these files separately and try again.

Didn't work, I don't think it's a mod problem. I tried loading her without the mods (so basically a blank sim) and I still have the same issues.

Link to comment
51 minutes ago, iplaytetriszzz said:

Didn't work, I don't think it's a mod problem. I tried loading her without the mods (so basically a blank sim) and I still have the same issues.

Do you have the latest version of the game and all the packs that i mentioned ? if yes i really don't know what's the problem sorry :/

Link to comment
2 hours ago, glitchdoll said:

I hope I am not rude asking but is there anyway you could post the house she is in. It looks fantastic.

 

Love your Sim she has exactly the look I was after. I am using her as my famous Sim.

 

Excellent work. Thank you

Glitch

Thanks to you for liking her :D, and the house is a creation of Rope's Workshop i really recommend his creations.

here's the link for the house https://simsontherope.tumblr.com/post/185019624381/sims-4-les-marches-it-was-a-long-journey-but-i

Link to comment
  • 6 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...