Need assistance (again)

Another issue that has been bugging me is my character's hands. I apply an overlay in racemenu, and it shows up just fine. Then when I get through Helgen and get freed by Ralof (always go stormcloaks!) the overlay seems to disappear. I can put on gloves that you can see it applied, but if I take the gloves off it is blank again. Does this have something to do with my first person hands and third person hands meshes being different? I use the camera that forces third person in first, so you can look down and see your body etc. Could that be the reason? I believe when I am in first person, you can see the overlays just fine, but for taking screenshots in third they just aren't there. This issue has been bugging me forever and hopefully someone else had this happen and knows how to fix it.

Archived