OIl skin effect

Dorabella

With Nifskope, I applied the Oil skin effect by changing the Glossiness and Specular Strength channels to the body, hands, feet and head, but strangely, despite having applied the same values, the visual effect does not appear on the head.
  I tried to apply it also to the head of the custom Preset, but nothing, the effect does not appear. Any idea / solution?

Spoiler

ScreenShot55.jpg.36ae7c1b1c6a504e92437bd3c899f95a.jpg

Succubus Head

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.51a158f2cf0c6601054ec91d7664e282.jpg

Succubus body 

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.d19fcbd2e06f77bdc0ccd0275eb4f193.jpg

Succubus Hands 

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.0e06e5cd94ad9933d7da07e1897f20c3.jpg

Succubus feet 

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.f0a91edd594382d348d6dacec1fd44f6.jpg

Custom preset head 

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.c615157551320beae3cbb3d271e989bb.jpg

9 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

No, Succubus Race 1.7.6 Oldrim

Modifying the gloss this way in nifskope is a dead-end.  It will only ever apply correctly when nude.  Any clothing that includes texture swaps (which is... pretty much anything that shows skin) will always make this look wrong.

You are far better off using a high-specular skin texture because that will transfer between armors and such (if those are set up right... which they may or may not be -- but most high-quality ones are set up to do this).

Anyway, sticking with the nif changes, sometimes you will have to regenerate the head for this to work (entering racemenu).  Might be helpful to test this in a new game, and see if it is just Skyrim persisting the old mesh somehow (would be the case with NPCs anyway).  If it still doesn't work in a new game, make sure you're modifying the correct head mesh (racemenu allows you to switch between some, so the one you're using may not be the "correct" one.)

12 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Anyway, sticking with the nif changes, sometimes you will have to regenerate the head for this to work (entering racemenu).

Already done, I removed the old sculpture, I recreated it new and modified with Nifskope
At the moment I am using a very simple mirror, but given the application to the rest of the body, I expected the same thing on the head as well. The problem also remains with the naked body.
Outfitstudio also tells me that the effect is applied . I could apply it to all Skyrim females (and it would work safely), but in doing so I would no longer have customization.

Succubus head

Spoiler

Immagine.thumb.jpg.1b6cf2848845e13780465ab1ca57256c.jpg

Preset head 

Spoiler

Immagine1.thumb.jpg.405174901fdd7261a1e9bd150dcdb7fd.jpg

Archived