RSE II Advanced Needs gone?

ive been away from this site for some time and i just want to know why this mod is gone and if i might not even need it anymore because theres a replacement.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Through much haggling with entrance forbidden at several sites supposed to host his mods, and stuff like that, I managed to find his mods on here and was able to download the newest versions (I guess). The discord is a no go for me. It welcomes me back, but throws me into a cycle between login and confirming, I'm human. No way to get in.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/13BDIPGOgMszkcxfMyTIA7L-iXAz6bYLO

But I ran into a problem. Advanced Needs or basic needs rather, don't seem to work for me anymore. Especially the bathroom needs aren't working. I can consume as much as I like without having the need. It always says, I don't need to use the bathroom. Only tied to Crime and punishment it seems to do anything, but rather by proxy. Squatting in DC is working. But that's the only place and it works without consuming anything.

Anyone still using it has any ideas as to what may cause this?

Edited by cossayos
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for keeping this mod alive! It's one of my immersive favs, and it still works for me. You have to activate Advanced Needs inside of the Mod Configuration Menu, or nothing will happen. Aside from that, I have no idea what your problem might be.

Edited by species5478