Little Humble Hungry Request

Well... Long story short. When i play i like to use the Hunger mod "real hunger"

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/13565/?tab=description

I like it because is the one from the options available wich is the least intrusive and i like it's sounds (and i steal food all the time, and i like to add farm mods)...

Then i was thinking it would be awesome if someone made an addon for some "needs mod" ("real hunger" if possible) that allows to make blowjows count as food/drink and relieve some hunger

I dont know if i am the only one wanting this. But considering that "Player Slave Encounters" already makes slavers feed the player (slave) character, i think it could make it more awesome if they just feed them themselves

¡¡OR!!

Another option could be to make the potions/semen/breast milk/love juice from "Lovers Love Juice" eadible and to relieve some kind of hunger/thirst measure (not just to recover hp)

¡¡OR!!

Another another option could be to make a "slave needs" thing for Lovers Slave Trader in wich you have to take care of the slaves (or put food in their inventories, or even via blowjobs from the first idea) or they starve after some weeks (only counting the PC slaves, of course, assuming that normal people just feed themselves offscreen and slave owners feed their slaves offscreen too)

It could even include basic "emotional needs" in speech that restrict how much someone can pimp them out (in a tamagochi/sims pet way)

I mean, the game already has food and time passes and now there's sex, so the sky is the limit.

But yeah, i shut my mouth already. Happy 2020

Archived