C5Kev's Sexy Prisoner Clothes UUNP

C5Kev's Sexy Prisoner Clothes UUNP

View File

Hello Folks!  I started a new game foregoing the usual player home and instead, am using Vivi's Beastess' Lairs along with Althiris Camping Tools . It's a pretty nice setup. But because I didn't want my dirty little friend pictured above to freeze to death, I made up a sexier version of the prisoner clothes, based off of Tiwa44's great and "must-have" UNP Mini-dresses Collection mod. Would she still freeze to death in Skyrim? Of course, but who cares? It's a fucking game and I like "skimpy"!

Tiwa44's UNP Mini-dresses Collection mod is required, although many of you already have it installed. Also, you'll need to use the AddItemMenu mod to get the clothing as it can't be made at a forge. Note that this will NOT replace the "rustic tunic" when starting a new game. Throw that out anyhow - mine's better LOL!

So there's not much else to say, other than these clothes can be used for a myriad of things - slaves, street urchins, a notch above "tribal", etc., so take your pick.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "C5Kev's Sexy Prisoner Clothes UUNP" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Batch Build" to make your armor parts. That's about it.

Any problems, please let me know.

Credits:

Tiwa44 - Who's "prisoner clothes" is the basis for my re-texture.

Panty by Goma - although very modified by your truly.

Please, respect my wishes and DO NOT upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission. Thank you.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/31/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT, Tiwa44's UNP Mini-dresses Collection
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

• 6 months later...
On 7/11/2020 at 1:11 PM, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

np ill just port it for personal use then i dont think anyone would have any problem with that 

"bchick3" is porting a lot of my outfits to SE on Nexus.