• 5 months later...
12 hours ago, sar12 said:

You need to provide the original file for anyone to translate it. 

nope, at least not public, if you click on the OP link then you can read this for sure! :classic_wink:

https://www.reddit.com/r/modpiracy/comments/az6gbw/follower_2b_v67_english_esp_for_oldrim/

This group was banned
This subreddit was banned under Reddit's Repeat Copyright Infringement Policy.
Banned 4 months ago.

a public upload would also here on LL a rules violation! :classic_smile:

• 8 months later...
On 5/31/2020 at 1:51 PM, winny257 said:

nope, at least not public, if you click on the OP link then you can read this for sure! :classic_wink:

https://www.reddit.com/r/modpiracy/comments/az6gbw/follower_2b_v67_english_esp_for_oldrim/

This group was banned
This subreddit was banned under Reddit's Repeat Copyright Infringement Policy.
Banned 4 months ago.

a public upload would also here on LL a rules violation! :classic_smile:

What about only uploading the esp?

• 1 month later...

It is also available on a public page, same as the v6.7.

I tried to convert to SE (mostly I just follow guides, no skill), but not working. Whatever I do, her hair is on the ground, between her legs.

Variations:

1) I don't do anything, just install and start the game: there is a huge warning texture over 2B, she has lilac head. Hair is on the floor. Everything else seems to work, I can ask her to change clothes, etc.

2) I run the mod through CAO: The game crashes when I enter the same cell as 2B.

2a) I also use CK to regenerate the FaceGeom data: No crash. Her hair and one of her swords are on the ground. The game crashes when I ask her to change clothes.

2b-e)I tried various CAO settings to convert the original nifs, but the hair is always on the ground.

3) Also resaved the .esp in form 44. Hair is still on the ground.

Unfortunate. The english version is quite good for 7.0.

• 1 month later...
On 3/17/2021 at 6:39 PM, monsta88 said:

I tried to convert to SE (mostly I just follow guides, no skill), but not working. Whatever I do, her hair is on the ground, between her legs.

Variations:

1) I don't do anything, just install and start the game: there is a huge warning texture over 2B, she has lilac head. Hair is on the floor. Everything else seems to work, I can ask her to change clothes, etc.

2) I run the mod through CAO: The game crashes when I enter the same cell as 2B.

2a) I also use CK to regenerate the FaceGeom data: No crash. Her hair and one of her swords are on the ground. The game crashes when I ask her to change clothes.

2b-e)I tried various CAO settings to convert the original nifs, but the hair is always on the ground.

Any luck with this follower for SSE ??

Still didn't found a better one really so its just sad I can not convert it myself , its my lack of knowing on how to do it ...

• 3 months later...
On 3/18/2021 at 1:39 AM, monsta88 said:

Variations:

On 4/23/2021 at 7:29 PM, Bullfye said:

Any luck with this follower for SSE ??

Still didn't found a better one really so its just sad I can not convert it myself , its my lack of knowing on how to do it ...

If you're willing:
1) use an unstranslated 6.0 version for SE to address the mesh and texture issues,

2) use Xtranslator to convert it to English using the 7.0 as comparison file.

Xtranslator:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/134

Instructions how to use xtranslator and a comparison file:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36349?tab=posts

7 minutes ago, athrun_zala said:

If you're willing:
1) use an unstranslated 6.0 version for SE to address the mesh and texture issues,

2) use Xtranslator to convert it to English using the 7.0 as comparison file.

Xtranslator:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/134

Instructions how to use xtranslator and a comparison file:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36349?tab=posts

Of course the instructions are for a different mod but the flow is the same.

2 hours ago, athrun_zala said:

I haven't seen SE version of this mod at all (did a quick google now too). Or you mean the 6.0 has no graphic issues with regular "converting"?

Edited by monsta88
On 3/17/2021 at 7:39 PM, monsta88 said:

Variations:

The hair and sword that's on the ground is most likely an older skeleton that's being used in the nif...As for the crashing, without being able to see the crash log, assuming you are using netscript framework, my guess would be a texture with the wrong compression, i would suggest to convert all textures to BC7 compression to rule out textures as the cause for CTD...

20 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I haven't seen SE version of this mod at all (did a quick google now too). Or you mean the 6.0 has no graphic issues with regular "converting"?

Someone converted it to SE.

This site has lots of mods, but you need to some translation service for it.

https://arca.live/b/tullius

Then just search 2B (or A2, I can't remember) under the appropriate category.

Currently in transit right now so can't really fidget around my phone.

Just post here on how this works out for you and I'll see how else I can help.

3 hours ago, athrun_zala said:

Someone converted it to SE.

This site has lots of mods, but you need to some translation service for it.

I googled it for a while, I found some reference to the 6.0 SE version, but haven't seen a dl link. It was quite hard to navigate that site, even with  google translator.

7 hours ago, jesseg said:

The hair and sword that's on the ground is most likely an older skeleton that's being used in the nif.

Thanks for the advice, but I am not really playing SE nowadays, so I won't be experimenting on this. I guess I just leave this to the pros. :)

15 hours ago, monsta88 said:

I googled it for a while, I found some reference to the 6.0 SE version, but haven't seen a dl link. It was quite hard to navigate that site, even with  google translator.

Thanks for the advice, but I am not really playing SE nowadays, so I won't be experimenting on this. I guess I just leave this to the pros. :)

there is a SSE version out but the Version number isn't 6.0 but 6.6. 6.0 is outdated for more than a year.

Where to download?

:classic_angel: With help of the nine and Harvald, the one who left the team before it became famous, here on LL. :classic_angel:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...