[Solved] Blur/aroused "problem"

1 hour ago, Sikss said:

the thing is i tryied to search on every mcm menu from sex lab archives but i dont find anything to change this

(always when high aroused)

ScreenShot2.bmp 23.73 MB · 10 downloads

You should be able to export a mod list from whatever mod manager you use, that would be far more useful than a 24mb bitmap.

I would guess the "problem" comes from Dripping when Aroused as that had a blurred vision. Pretty certain you could turn it off too.
Might be something else but that is the only mod that comes to mind that has this effect.

9 hours ago, Mez558 said:

You should be able to export a mod list from whatever mod manager you use, that would be far more useful than a 24mb bitmap.

I would guess the "problem" comes from Dripping when Aroused as that had a blurred vision. Pretty certain you could turn it off too.
Might be something else but that is the only mod that comes to mind that has this effect.

10/10 , it was that ^^ sorry and really ty so much!!! ❤️

Archived