Extreme FPS Drops When Advancing Stages

CookieKookie

Hi there!! I switched from Cosio to 3BBB and I started facing this problem of FPS dropping to 3 or 5 when advancing stages. 

I have never faced a problem like this until I switched bodies. The first stage is pretty smooth, around 45+ FPS. But the moment I

advance the stage {Pressing the Spacebar} I start loosing FPS to the point of game freezing. 

Hellp please? >~< 

1 hour ago, Lestat1627 said:

Do you have practicality of NifSkope?

No, I do not know NifSkope, I wanted to switch to UUNP altogether cause I didn't feel like using COSIO anymore. 

Then the issue happened which I stated. Don't even know what's causing that. 

2 minutes ago, CookieKookie said:

I wanted to switch to UUNP altogether cause I didn't feel like using COSIO anymore

If it shows up since you changed in my opinion this is precisely the cause. Do you use HDTSkinnedmeshconfigs and hdtSkyrimmempatch? With these I also had a lot of trouble going from COSIO to UUNP (CTD, body deformations, and more)
So, to get a similar SMP (I think that's why you changed) I worked with Nifskope. I went back to COSIO, I applied the necessary HDT files (HDT, 3BBB, HDTVagina, HDTFingers) and I solved all the problems.

Another possible cause could be the ENB, having made some variables, it may be that it now has too many details to follow.
Would trying to lighten the ENB a little help?

On 12/28/2019 at 5:15 PM, Lestat1627 said:

If it shows up since you changed in my opinion this is precisely the cause. Do you use HDTSkinnedmeshconfigs and hdtSkyrimmempatch? With these I also had a lot of trouble going from COSIO to UUNP (CTD, body deformations, and more)
So, to get a similar SMP (I think that's why you changed) I worked with Nifskope. I went back to COSIO, I applied the necessary HDT files (HDT, 3BBB, HDTVagina, HDTFingers) and I solved all the problems.

Another possible cause could be the ENB, having made some variables, it may be that it now has too many details to follow.
Would trying to lighten the ENB a little help?

I found what was causing the whole problem. I reinstalled SMP Physics and reinstalled the Body. After reading your reply, I knew The problem must be in SMP. So... thanks!! :D

Archived