How do I check the balance of my debt slaves debt on Nisas Wicked Perversions?

To make your sim a debt slave you must first have more than one player/played sim household.  Then go to the same Lost Eden dialog option that you'd go to to sign up to be a prostitute and click 'Register Debt...'  Then a user interface will pop up, choose the sim you wish to make your sim indebted too and enter a debt amount between 0 and 9,999,999 simoleons (don't enter commas).  If you choose 0 simoleons then your sim will be unable to pay off their debt.  Effectively making it infinite.  From everything your sim does, prostitution included, your sim's debt owner will get 90 percent of the profits while your sim only receives 10 percent.  The 90 percent will actually go to the bank funds of your sim's owner and detract from your sims debt amount.  After the debt is paid off, the sim will cease being a debt slave and become a normal free sim again. Also, the owner household will get free sex from their debt slaves while they are in debt.  Debt slaves are  unable to choose which sex acts they put out or accept and will be exempt from the romance check that normal prostitutes get.  Oh, should mention that.  Normal prostitutes will refuse free sex from everyone outside of their household with a less than 80 romance score.  How's a lady supposed to earn a living when she's just giving it out for free?  Also, they will only be able to delist their phone number for a short time before it automatically re-registers.  Debt slaves can't afford to not take client calls for a long time.                   hope this helps  m8 otherwise u shud ask here for help   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/90553-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/

On 12/28/2019 at 9:15 AM, SirTx said:

Once I register my debt as a "debt slave" on Nisa'a Wicked Perversions and begin to pay it off is there a way to see the balance?

I honestly don't think you can. So you either have to set a ridiculous high amount or set the debt to 0 if you want the sim to be permanently indebted.

Alright, so I did some snooping around and I found out that (1) you can check the debt balance and (2) you can also remove the debt as well as the debt slave status.

Here's how to do it:

What's my debt?

• Go to your debt slave household and choose the debt slave whose balance you want to check as your active sim. 
  • Open the cheat console (CTRL + Shift + C) and type nisa.wut_debt then hit Enter.
  • The console should now show your sims' debt

Remove Debt/Remove Debt Slave

• Go to your debt slave household and choose the debt slave whose debt you want to remove / who you want to free as your active sim. 
  • Open the cheat console (CTRL + Shift + C) and type nisa.undebt then hit Enter to remove the active sims' debt
  • Open the cheat console (CTRL + Shift + C) and type nisa.unslave then hit Enter to remove the active sims' status as a debt slave.

Don't forget to save your game afterwards! I forgot and was confused when my freed debt slave informed me that they only got 51 Simoleons from their scholarships because they were still a slave. (Also man, those debt owners are HARSH!)

There's a lot you can do with WickedPerversions when you type in nisa.help in the cheat console. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/6/2020 at 5:46 PM, wild_die said:

Alright, so I did some snooping around and I found out that (1) you can check the debt balance and (2) you can also remove the debt as well as the debt slave status.

Here's how to do it:

What's my debt?

• Go to your debt slave household and choose the debt slave whose balance you want to check as your active sim. 
  • Open the cheat console (CTRL + Shift + C) and type nisa.wut_debt then hit Enter.
  • The console should now show your sims' debt

Remove Debt/Remove Debt Slave

• Go to your debt slave household and choose the debt slave whose debt you want to remove / who you want to free as your active sim. 
  • Open the cheat console (CTRL + Shift + C) and type nisa.undebt then hit Enter to remove the active sims' debt
  • Open the cheat console (CTRL + Shift + C) and type nisa.unslave then hit Enter to remove the active sims' status as a debt slave.

Don't forget to save your game afterwards! I forgot and was confused when my freed debt slave informed me that they only got 51 Simoleons from their scholarships because they were still a slave. (Also man, those debt owners are HARSH!)

There's a lot you can do with WickedPerversions when you type in nisa.help in the cheat console. :)

Thank you! I was playing just now and made my vampire lover kill the sim I was indebted to in hopes that that would free me of said debt... but it didn't... and for the sake of roleplay I needed this command... so, thanks!!!

• 2 months later...

Hi Guys, 

I'm having a question, i would love to have a brothel with actives working girls. And i would love them to have a huge debt with the pimp ( who is an active member of the household ) but when i try with the phone to register the debt he is not on the guys who i can select. What am i doing wrong ? 

Thanks for the help !

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 9:48 AM, Jason1988 said:

Hi Guys, 

I'm having a question, i would love to have a brothel with actives working girls. And i would love them to have a huge debt with the pimp ( who is an active member of the household ) but when i try with the phone to register the debt he is not on the guys who i can select. What am i doing wrong ? 

Thanks for the help !

Jason

First, you'll need to have the Sim who they're going to be in debt to, NOT be a member of the household. So move the pimp out (temporarily). The pimp must be in an active house you can play (but can be dumped on an empty lot, for now). Have the girls (or boys) then register their debt to the pimp, move the pimp back in, now the pimp will get the money. Technically, the whole household will get the money from the prostitution, but the notification will still acknowledge the debt was paid towards. Example, Sim earned $1000 from sex, buy only keeps $100, however your sim's household still got the full $1000. It's more a symbolic debt, if your debtor lives in the house. That's the loop hole, that I found. Works every time. You just have to use your imagine that all the money goes to the pimp, though it still goes to the household.

On the other hand, you could have your Pimp/Madam live in another active household, and role-play a brothel keeper, living in the house, who runs the debt slaves, who is not enslaved. There's no "in game" reason for this, other than the story-line you're telling. Or, you can have another Sim be your Madam/Pimp's boss, and have your girls (or boys) register the debt to them. The keeps the money out of the household, and you'll experience more of the "in debt" game play. This means the workers will have to work harder and longer, to make money. It's your call.

Hope that helps!

• 3 years later...
On 12/30/2019 at 2:08 AM, SmokingCammel said:

To make your sim a debt slave you must first have more than one player/played sim household.  Then go to the same Lost Eden dialog option that you'd go to to sign up to be a prostitute and click 'Register Debt...'  Then a user interface will pop up, choose the sim you wish to make your sim indebted too and enter a debt amount between 0 and 9,999,999 simoleons (don't enter commas).  If you choose 0 simoleons then your sim will be unable to pay off their debt.  Effectively making it infinite.  From everything your sim does, prostitution included, your sim's debt owner will get 90 percent of the profits while your sim only receives 10 percent.  The 90 percent will actually go to the bank funds of your sim's owner and detract from your sims debt amount.  After the debt is paid off, the sim will cease being a debt slave and become a normal free sim again. Also, the owner household will get free sex from their debt slaves while they are in debt.  Debt slaves are  unable to choose which sex acts they put out or accept and will be exempt from the romance check that normal prostitutes get.  Oh, should mention that.  Normal prostitutes will refuse free sex from everyone outside of their household with a less than 80 romance score.  How's a lady supposed to earn a living when she's just giving it out for free?  Also, they will only be able to delist their phone number for a short time before it automatically re-registers.  Debt slaves can't afford to not take client calls for a long time.                   hope this helps  m8 otherwise u shud ask here for help   https://www.loverslab.com/topic/90553-nisa’s-wicked-perversions/

okay i get this much, but my debt from the account is not decreasing even if I send the money through transfer. debt owner was first in other households (no transfer), then in my households (no transfer). is there something else I am supposed to do?