Favorite race and character build?

fapmcfap

Im a bit curious about what everyone else's preferal race and build is.

Personally, i prefer the Argonian, breathe underwater, they are resistent to poison, look badass, and make great assassins.

And when it comes to build, i prefer to be an assassin, just what i like best, its realy quite an awesome experience with the thieves aresenal mod, and its even easier when you can easily rely on water to fight, ive won SO many fights because the other guy drowned..

Same here, actually. I tried assassin/archer in my first Oblivion character, but this time I went for spellsword. My PS3 handled Skyrim fine, but my computer can't run Oblivion nearly as well, so bows and arrows are rather unreliable. (I'm bad enough at aiming with a sword, heh.)

My current character in Skyrim's a khajiit, though. First one was an argonian, but I thought I'd mix it up a bit.

My PS3 handled Skyrim fine' date=' but my computer can't run Oblivion nearly as well, so bows and arrows are rather unreliable. (I'm bad enough at aiming with a sword, heh.)

[/quote']

Ur pc cant run which as well, oblivion or skyrim?

oddly enough, my laptop runs both, it surprised the hell outa me.

For Oblivion I like to play the Wolven custom race, and not that humanoid one, but I started with the wolven/vexend race head and went from there with different textures, tail etc etc. I also really like Khajiit with alien slof's tabby retexture... As for class I always go with pure mage but I like to throw some blade work in there.

For Skyrim I play stealth/magic Khajiit. I don't use stealth perks though, too game breaking. Although for a while I had a all round orc character, didn't specialize in anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Ususally whichever vanilla race is the best looking depending on what texture mods I have installed on that play through.

As for class, I almost always go for mage in every RPG I play as its always the most fun.  Execept in Oblivion.  Mages suck in Oblivion.  Other than that I always try and play something different each time.  Non-combat classes can be very interesting if you have the right mods installed.

Archived