CTD when loading game

When every I try to load a saved game or even start a new game, it will come to the loading screen and crash to my desktop immediately.

I believe the culprit is Lovers Creature since when I uninstalled the mesh and texture files, I had forgotten to remove the esp and esm file and I was able to load my games but no animations would play when my character would be raped so I'm in sort of a pickle here.

My load order is:

00 Oblivion.esm

01 Lovers with PK.esm

02 LoversCreature.esm

03 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

04 DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp

05 Knights.esp

06 DMRA BBB Knights of the Nine Replacer.esp

07 LoversFSE.esp

08 LoversRaperSGalgat.esp

09 LoversJoburg.esp

0A Lovers with PK.esp [Version 96]

0B LoversCreature.esp

0C Bashed Patch, 0.esp

0D LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

0E LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

0F Coolsims627.esp

I don't have clue what you are asking for here. What is it that you are wanting? To remove lovers creatures or not?

If you don't want lovers creatures then just disable the esm and esp and start your game. If you do want to use them then reinstall lovers creatures meshes\textures.

If you are still crashing after picking one of the above then make SURE that the lovers files are not included in your bashed patch. Hopefully when you built your bashed patch prior to installing lovers or at least disabled all lovers esm\esp files first.

I don't have clue what you are asking for here. What is it that you are wanting? To remove lovers creatures or not?

If you don't want lovers creatures then just disable the esm and esp and start your game. If you do want to use them then reinstall lovers creatures meshes\textures.

If you are still crashing after picking one of the above then make SURE that the lovers files are not included in your bashed patch. Hopefully when you built your bashed patch prior to installing lovers or at least disabled all lovers esm\esp files first.

I want to keep Lovers Creatures enabled. I was just simply stating that when I remove the mesh and texture files for Lover Creatures my CTD would stop but thus would cause no animation for any sex scene with creatures even though I kept the esp and esm file enabled.

I found it odd that removing the mesh and textures file would stop my CTD while not disabling the mod itself and was hoping to see if there was a work around or explanation for this.

I'll try re-installing the mesh and texture files as well as redo my bash patch.

Well I am still clueless as to what you are going for here. Of course you pulling the meshes and textures out would bugger up the game. How could the animations play if there are no meshes\textures for them to use?

CTD's at startup are generally due to bad load orders or missing\bad ini files.

When you go to rebuild your bashed patch, first disable all lovers esm\esp files and then rebuild it. After it completes then enable your lovers esm\esp files.

The reason for this is that having them enabled while building a bashed patch can break the scripts for lovers plugins.

If you are crashing then you are doing something wrong.

Try disabling ALL plugins except the following and see if you CTD:

Oblivion.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Knights.esp

If you are still getting the CTD with those three then your vanilla game is F'd.

If you don't CTD with those three then add plugins back one or two at a time (Do NOT enable your bashed patch) until you start getting the CTD.

Lovers Creature doesn't seem to like me installing any DMRA or HGEC armor replacer mods.

I did a clean install of oblivion and installed lovers pk first followed by joburg, than creatures and finally the new animation pack. It worked, until I tried installing any vanilla armor replacer, that's when the CTD's started.

Has this been an issue in the past?

Archived