HDT hair issue

shinpanTenkuu

10 hours ago, shinpanTenkuu said:

Hello, this is a picture of the issue https://i.imgur.com/x2wUZFj.png i tired changing hkparam name="maxLinearVelocity" to 255 in the xml file and it didnt work then i changed it to 127 and it didnt make any difference. So i was wondering if someone stumbled with a similar issue and they had a solution for it :/

Your picture contain error when I try to open the link. But if it's linked with HDT, try to reinstall it.

4 hours ago, Neko-Barbare said:

Did you try to wait in the game until it passes ? Did you try to change location are loading a previous save ?

Yeah i did all that but it keeps happening over and over again. The only thing that i've noticed is that it doesnt happen if im inside a building, which initialy led me to believe maybe im runing out of vram or something like that but then i checked and that wasnt the case.

50 minutes ago, shinpanTenkuu said:

maybe im runing out of vram or something like that

Did you do the Ram patch of SKSE but I don't think this hdt hair issue is caused by running out of vram. Try to unstall all your hdt related mod & HDT extension itself. Then Reinstall all of the mod begining with HDT Extension

On 12/23/2019 at 10:36 PM, shinpanTenkuu said:

Hello, this is a picture of the issue https://imgur.com/x2wUZFj.png i tired changing hkparam name="maxLinearVelocity" to 255 in the xml file and it didnt work then i changed it to 127 and it didnt make any difference. So i was wondering if someone stumbled with a similar issue and they had a solution for it :/

Anyone else able to see the image?

What Lestat said.

I get this after installing Dint's HDT hair when I select the any HDT hair style (I already had HDT hair from other sources before without this issue) all I do is re-open racemenu in console and it clears it.

I have the exact same issue right now, trying to resolve it but didn't have any success yet.

I tried narrowing down the problem and it seems that the HDT Hair starts flipping out whenever the hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll from HDT-SMP is present in your load order.

The issue can be temporarily resolved by re-equiping your armor or saving the game and reloading. But if you go back into showracemenu to make some changes to your hairstyle or even eyebrows, your hair will start stretching and you will be forced to leave showracemenu and re-equip your armor again. This can get quite annoying because when you're trying to choose a hairstyle, you won't know how they look like if they're stretched across the whole screen, so you're forced to check one by one by exiting showracemenu and re-equipping your armor. It just gets very time consuming.

As I said, most HDT Hairpacks work in showracemenu when hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll is not present in your load order.
However, the [Dint999] Hairpack.esp (version 1.40) contains 28 hairstyles, and only 20 of them work correctly (even with hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll removed completely). The first 8 hairstyles (Hair01, Hair02 etc.) start stretching out in showracemenu and have to be fixed by re-equipping your armor every time. 

I thought it would just be a conflict issue with HDT-PE and HDT-SMP but what I don't understand is why the 8 hairstyles from [Dint999] Hairpack.esp refuse to work normally.

Any help would be appreciated. 

2 hours ago, Mez558 said:

I get this after installing Dint's HDT hair when I select the any HDT hair style (I already had HDT hair from other sources before without this issue) all I do is re-open racemenu in console and it clears it.

Sometimes it also happens the other way around. The problem occurs in racemenu and, once in play, it disappears. The mystery remains to be understood :lol:

Archived