Spiky Hair (anime style)

I was wondering if anybody would like to make sora's hair from kh1 and kh2, zacks hair from crisis core(young zack prefferably) a nice goku hair(normal and ssj1), maybe Noctis from ffxiiivs, gaaras hair, or narutos hair, just in general spiky hair?

I love all of the anime mods out there but there seems to be a lack of male spiky hairstyles

here are a few different hairstyles from the aforementioned that i saw that were cool.

my favorite(if you were gonna do one hair this would be it)

Spiky-anime-hairstyle.jpg

anime-guy-with-spiky-hair.jpg

pretty cool also(2nd fav)

spike-1.jpg

after many hours of editing vertice by vertice in nifscope i took the shinbobu jacobs hair and made it work with a male head. i also shrank it so it looks cooler.

lets see what people can come up with

Screen_Shot2.png

Would you be able to turn that into an equipable wig? I'd want to use that texture on one of my characters.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i edited my mesh in blender and fixed it all and everything in nifscope but it wont show up in game can someone tell me what i did wrong?

Is the bsdismemberinstance mandatory? because i dont care if it dismembers or not, but would that keep it from showing up in game?