Spiky Hair (anime style)

Nevermind i figured out what i did wrong lol, had to set the dismemberment partition to 131_hair. ^_^ works in game now. There will be more hair coming, and i will try to work with your advent cloud hair

Nevermind i figured out what i did wrong lol, had to set the dismemberment partition to 131_hair. ^_^ works in game now. There will be more hair coming, and i will try to work with your advent cloud hair

So this is a little tutorial for hair meshing in blender than importing to nifscope. Create your mesh(preferrably around the headmale or female.nif) import another helmet or hair that has a skeleton. Right click YOUR mesh, then hold down shift and right click on the other mesh, NOT the skeleton though. Click on the object menu scroll up to scripts> then click bone weight copy set the quality to 3 click Ok. Very important DO NOT try to change any weighting. Then use the tesnexus wiki "how to create an armor for skyrim part 1 or 2" to get the correct settings for export. Once in nifscope, set the Niblock> user version to 11 and user version 2 to 34. Save. then Delete the bsshaderlighting and the nispecular and the other property under nitrishape. Leave nitrishapedata, bsdismemberinstance alone. Next open up the original nif that you imported for the skeleton copy that bsshaderlighting branch and paste under your nitrishape branch. Then just change the texture to the one you want to use.(I have no idea how to properly UV map so id look that up, but you should do that in blender if you havent already. Then just use the texture you built from the uv map.) Make sure you clean your nif which means make sure there is only 1 Ninode. Refer to the other tutorial if you are unsure how to do that

Lastly and most importantly go into the BSdismemberment> partitions> set whatever number is there under the partion (eg BP_TORSO) to 131. Save. Profit.

A few more things i forgot. Font forget to add a material and any texture you want to the mesh youre exporting in blender. also EXTREMELY important, make sure you click your mesh and your skeleton and hit ctrl+a link to armitage. Very very very important cant stress it enough