Stop using Google captchas

Swiftpaw

Google spies on your users and sees what websites you log into.  By implementing Google captchas, you're allowing this to happen.  Even my bank doesn't make me do a captcha, let alone one from Google that is used to train their AI for selling to the military.

Please remove your Google captcha and user other non-intrusive methods for logins!

7 hours ago, winny257 said:

worst case, Microsoft Win10 and there is nothing you can do about it! :classic_wink:

You don't know about pihole then.

Seriously though the Cloudflare stuff is getting severely irritating. I have to now complete a captcha every single visit. I migrated from Chrome to Opera because Chrome was sending all sorts of weird info to Google about my IP address, and was acting really strange with LL. As a result I lost the 'Privacy Pass' addon  - which might have been part of my problem.

If folks from certain parts of the world are not welcome, you may as well put it in the TOS.

Archived