How to Change Bijin Mod's Breast Size?

I want change Bijin mods (NPC, Warmaiden, Wifes) breast size. I have bodyslide program but I dont know how to do. I looked internet or youtube already but I dont see any basic thing. They were so detailed and I dont want to much change about their body. I just want make their breast little bit big and yeah I want effect this look their outfits to. Can someone help me about how to do that? And if someone has basic video tutorial about this like youtube video I can use that to. Maybe I cant see that video who knows? Anyway thanks for help ❤️

Have you built the body you want in Bodyslide yet? If so you can take those meshes and, assuming you use Mod Organizer, open the mod folder, navigate to meshes/actors/character/NPCinQuestion and replace the existing body meshes with your new ones, you can essentially make a 'dummy mod' by creating these folders and adding them as a mod to overwrite the original body meshes, or, if you use the Enhanced Follower Framework mod, you can go to something like 'more options' > tattoos and have access to Racemenu's Bodyslide sliders. You can also use EFFs MCM to recruit NPCs that normally aren't followers. I don't think it's the latest and greatest in follower mods, but being able to add body tattoos and play with UUNP sliders makes it worth using.

If you haven't even built the bodies yet, then fire up Bodyslide. Choose a CBBE/UUNP body from the Outfit/Body drop down, make the changes to the body with the sliders, Save As and check the groups for whichever body you use, maybe restart bodyslide?, click the little "build morphs" button on the bottom left, choose your body again, choose your preset from the "preset" dropdown, hold down the CTRL button on your keyboard and click "batch build," make sure body/hands/feet are all selected (I do anyway, to help reduce neck/wrist/feet seems), and choose where to save the new files. As above, you can make a new meshes/etc folder in MOs "mods" folder or overwrite the existing Bijin meshes.

If you're new to Bodyslide the "build morphs" button is what allows you to use BS sliders in Racemenu. It's pretty great.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:42 PM, isb_mmtribe said:

Have you built the body you want in Bodyslide yet? If so you can take those meshes and, assuming you use Mod Organizer, open the mod folder, navigate to meshes/actors/character/NPCinQuestion and replace the existing body meshes with your new ones, you can essentially make a 'dummy mod' by creating these folders and adding them as a mod to overwrite the original body meshes, or, if you use the Enhanced Follower Framework mod, you can go to something like 'more options' > tattoos and have access to Racemenu's Bodyslide sliders. You can also use EFFs MCM to recruit NPCs that normally aren't followers. I don't think it's the latest and greatest in follower mods, but being able to add body tattoos and play with UUNP sliders makes it worth using.

If you haven't even built the bodies yet, then fire up Bodyslide. Choose a CBBE/UUNP body from the Outfit/Body drop down, make the changes to the body with the sliders, Save As and check the groups for whichever body you use, maybe restart bodyslide?, click the little "build morphs" button on the bottom left, choose your body again, choose your preset from the "preset" dropdown, hold down the CTRL button on your keyboard and click "batch build," make sure body/hands/feet are all selected (I do anyway, to help reduce neck/wrist/feet seems), and choose where to save the new files. As above, you can make a new meshes/etc folder in MOs "mods" folder or overwrite the existing Bijin meshes.

If you're new to Bodyslide the "build morphs" button is what allows you to use BS sliders in Racemenu. It's pretty great.

everything too complicated, I have used this. :classic_laugh:

Breast and Butt Size Scaling for NPCs

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62472

Video 6:35

Spoiler

Archived