Problem with CBBE and clothes?

Rowan.

So I just got back into modding and I'm sure I've come across this question before, but I can't think of what else to search other than the title. Basically I have CBBE installed but when I put on transparent clothes / skimpy clothes the body is either changed or distorted?

Any help would be appreciated ❤️

20191212152926_1.jpg

20191212152941_1.jpg

If the body is changing upon wearing clothing/armor then those clothing or items have not been exported for that body shape.

Open up Bodyslide, select the groups that you want which have that clothing and/or items. Tick the "build morphs" check box in the lower left, can use "batch build" if doing more than one, if not youll need the dropdown in the top left to do individual items. This will save the bodyslide info to the clothing once built.

Remember to have the preset you want it built to selected in the second, lower dropdown box in the top left.

1 hour ago, Ankahet said:

If the body is changing upon wearing clothing/armor then those clothing or items have not been exported for that body shape.

Open up Bodyslide, select the groups that you want which have that clothing and/or items. Tick the "build morphs" check box in the lower left, can use "batch build" if doing more than one, if not youll need the dropdown in the top left to do individual items. This will save the bodyslide info to the clothing once built.

Remember to have the preset you want it built to selected in the second, lower dropdown box in the top left.

Thank you!

Archived