Random 'touching'?

Psyche93

I love WW and the amazing animations that people have made! But I am looking for something that I don't think has been made. I want a teasing option for both male and female sims for them to just play with their junk. So like just with their hands down their trousers just kinda groping... because lets be honest this is something that happens IRL! So for instance I could make my sims just have their hand on their junk or mindlessly play with it whilst watching TV or showering, or lying on their beds, or just stood up.... this could then progress on to masturbation or not. 

I would also love more pre sex options as in couple lying on the bed together talking before they start kissing etc... can seem quite strange to just go from nothing to some of the teasing options.

If anyone knows of any animations that I might not have heard of that fill the brief or are willing to make some let me know :) .

Happy WickedWhimming! 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived