Hello there!

After a futile search for [See title] and seeing a few other folks looking for something similar, I decided to take a whack at what I wanted myself. Not being an artist, I wouldn't call the result good, but it works and is closer to what I wanted than any other option I have found yet.  My character spends a lot of time pregnant or otherwise dealing with milk and I couldn't get any other tattoo sets or various methods to work to my satisfaction when it came to heavy veiny breasts. I wouldn't say I'm totally satisfied with what I have here(particularly medium,) so there is a good chance I'll tinker with these or put out more versions in the future. I have some other ideas as well, and feel free to suggest anything, but the relatively low ceiling for my abilities will probably make anything much more artistic impractical.

Note: I am not wild about how the coloring looks with any of the default Tattoo colors. I generally did some playing around in Racemenu overlays to get it a little closer to my personal taste.

Note 2: This is the first "mod" or result of my personal tinkering that I have ever bothered to upload. I apologize in advance for any etiquette lapses in crediting, etc.

Note 3: I made these using UUNP bodyshape. If enough people express interest I could try a CBBE version. For all I know it works fine already *shrug*.

Note 4: I guess these would work without Slavetats with Racemenu only if set up properly(?), and if there is any demand for that I might look in to figuring out how to do that.

Requirements:

The excellent Slavetats 

Permissions:

Feel free to use it as you like. Send me a PM if you do because anyone using content of this type is very possibly making a mod right up my alley.

Credits:

I made this myself from scratch using GIMP and some brushes from a giant pack I downloaded. No idea who made the brush packs.

All the folks who made great mods that made me want something like this to exist.

No Veins.png

LIght (2).png

Medium.png

Heavy.png

BoobVeinsSlavetats.7z