残念ながら、樹里と由梨の2人はメッシュの形式が違うため、2段階目のサイズまでしか拡張できなかった、Zではなく2段階目です。

この2人については、他に方法がないか引き続き調査します。

Zサイズになったのはひなた、鈴音、冥、澪、七海の5人です。

会話シーンでも胸が大きくなります。

ダンジョン内でバストサイズが変わった時の動作等は確認していないので、何か問題があれば報告してください。

このMODを使う際、昨日のparameter.unity3dはバックアップから戻すのが良いと思います。

image.png.c51085b9fcf28230c275b54c6fe6a599.png

image.png.78cb51d5f201bf1fe171e28bc3866a55.png

貧乏なので別ゲームや別プラットフォームのMODを作る資金が不足しています。50$、100$程度の少額で見れないので応援してくださる協力者の方は寄付をお願いします。

他バージョンMODの制作費を支援します

Steam版  illust.unity3d 152.98MB · 53 ダウンロード   バージョンの切り替え  illust.unity3d 239.54MB · 9 ダウンロード

これについているunityのファイルを入れてみたんですが、起動した後ロードが終わらないです…

あとUABEで開くことができず、エラーとなってしまいます。

Edited by kido342

Good news I got the mod running on yuzu now as well. Bad news I still have the freezing issue and crystal rubbing mini game on both emulators with mod.

For context I am using 4 mods from page 14. Illust, parameters, effect, and title files. 

I tried to tinker around and mix and match mods but had issues booting game so I just used the recent ones

Edited by haruz
10 hours ago, kido342 said:

これについているunityのファイルを入れてみたんですが、起動した後ロードが終わらないです…

あとUABEで開くことができず、エラーとなってしまいます。

アップロードしたファイルが壊れていました。

再アップしたので試してみてください。

On 4/16/2024 at 4:29 AM, neckRomantic said:

I did not know about all these details and how difficult it can be. Thank you for teaching me about it. Please, get some well deserved rest and no worries. You fixed perfectly my parameters file so I do not really mind the issue with the illust file. I will keep on following this thread to see what else your can achieve with your creativity. Stay awesome mj-chan :)

Post BのSteam Versionのillust.unity3dはアップロードに失敗していて壊れたファイルになっていました。

再アップロードしておきました。

13 hours ago, haruz said:

Game freezes in ryujinx with mod. As soon as rubbing crystal scene start. Audio continues but screen goes white and doesn't load the mini game. Sorry to bother with an issue

私の環境ではRyujinxで以下全ての動作を確認し、一度もフリーズしませんでした。問題なく動作しています。

• タネまき、水やり、収穫
  • スキル開花(Skill)
  • 温泉(Spa)
  • 鑑定(Judgement)
  • ダンジョン99Fクリア
  • チートエンジンでアタッチし、2倍速でプレイ

たぶん環境の問題と思います。解像度を下げたりフレームレートを下げたりすれば改善するのではないでしょうか?

2 hours ago, mjktkrchan said:

私の環境ではRyujinxで以下全ての動作を確認し、一度もフリーズしませんでした。問題なく動作しています。

• タネまき、水やり、収穫
  • スキル開花(Skill)
  • 温泉(Spa)
  • 鑑定(Judgement)
  • ダンジョン99Fクリア
  • チートエンジンでアタッチし、2倍速でプレイ

たぶん環境の問題と思います。解像度を下げたりフレームレートを下げたりすれば改善するのではないでしょうか?

I'm not sure it's an atmosphere things. I'm willing to keep testing tho. Would you mind sharing the romfs folder you are using in ryujinx so I can test further. I'm gonna test on Linux and windows. Please if you don't mind and thank you

7 hours ago, haruz said:

I'm not sure it's an atmosphere things. I'm willing to keep testing tho. Would you mind sharing the romfs folder you are using in ryujinx so I can test further. I'm gonna test on Linux and windows. Please if you don't mind and thank you

このサイトで10GB制限に引っ掛かっているので、後で削除します。

Edited by mjktkrchan

Alright, that is it! I am going to run away from my job today!! Definitely, hands down, decision already made!!!

Everyone, Like mj-chan's reupload of Post B because it works! IT WORKS!! Super excited and I just cannot hide it!!!

So, it was a corrupted file all along because of network issues. This is why it was only 152 MB. So glad you took care of it good sir!

どうもありがとうございます

とても、感謝(かんしゃ)しています。

(I hope I didn't write anything weird. Made a quick web search for these:))

3 hours ago, mjktkrchan said:

このサイトで10GB制限に引っ掛かっているので、後で削除します。

romfs.zip 273.55 MB · 12 downloads

Haven't had chance to test on windows yet but I tested your file share on Linux and had the same results. Freeze of screen. I think this may be isolated to Linux. Ima tinker with it but thank you so much for sharing. You can delete that file now since I have it. Thanks so much again. I'll update if I find anything more.

4 hours ago, haruz said:

Haven't had chance to test on windows yet but I tested your file share on Linux and had the same results. Freeze of screen. I think this may be isolated to Linux. Ima tinker with it but thank you so much for sharing. You can delete that file now since I have it. Thanks so much again. I'll update if I find anything more.

yuzuはNintendoから訴訟され、多額の損害賠償を支払って完全に停止しています。アップデートもありません。

今はRyjinxの方が主流となっていて、アップデートも頻繁に行われています。

両方試してみましたが、Ryujinxの方がグラフィック面や安定性で大きくリードしていると感じました。

グラフィック設定は、OpenGLよりValkanが主流のようです。

Valkanで不安定な場合にOpenGLにするのが良いという記事を見ました。

2 hours ago, mjktkrchan said:

yuzuはNintendoから訴訟され、多額の損害賠償を支払って完全に停止しています。アップデートもありません。

今はRyjinxの方が主流となっていて、アップデートも頻繁に行われています。

両方試してみましたが、Ryujinxの方がグラフィック面や安定性で大きくリードしていると感じました。

グラフィック設定は、OpenGLよりValkanが主流のようです。

Valkanで不安定な場合にOpenGLにするのが良いという記事を見ました。

Good idea I did try to run it in opengl but same issue occurred. I did try it in my windows and it did work so I assume it's totally isolated to Linux. Specifically my steam deck. I can't think of why but I'll keep messing with it when I have time. Thanks for helping me test it and thank you for making such an awesome mod.