Failed To Apply Patch "Layer2:PatchMRCWI"

On 12/19/2019 at 2:28 AM, vagonumero13 said:

This error is because you are using a REDELBE version not compatible with your game version. Use latest game version and latest REDELBE version.

I'm using REDELBE version 3.0, and game version 1.22a #8, and I still get the MRCWI error. = (  

(Though, I am trying to mod the free "demo" version. I don't know if that makes a difference.) 

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2019 at 3:58 PM, vagonumero13 said:

This error is because you are using a REDELBE version not compatible with your game version. Use latest game version and latest REDELBE version.

Hey sorry for adding to the heap like this, but is this error alsosupposed to happen when I'm running REDELBLE 3.0 with game version 1.22a? 

• 2 months later...
On 12/19/2019 at 7:57 PM, vagonumero13 said:

No, it "mustn't". Stop being lazy and update your game.

If every time I wanted to add a feature, I'd have to go to support around 20 version of the exes that already exist, I would rather do nothing. The best I could do is keep the older versions in the download, but that's just it.

the old ones arent available anymore ?

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 12/19/2019 at 8:27 PM, vagonumero13 said:

No, it "mustn't". Stop being lazy and update your game.

If every time I wanted to add a feature, I'd have to go to support around 20 version of the exes that already exist, I would rather do nothing. The best I could do is keep the older versions in the download, but that's just it.

My game version is 1.20 which version of redelbe will be suitable for that