Vampire Cure potion/spell

Guest Lady Luck

Guest Lady Luck

ok i try to find this for the last 3 days , my character becoming more annoying and force me to stop playing skyrim , i hate vampire its tedious can anyone please, make a simple vampire cure potion or spell that get rid of this bullshit vampiris sanguine or what ever dissesase called i really needed.

thanks!

Guest Lady Luck

i already know that i did the quest once and then final resort is companion quest then after that if i come in contact with another vampire i cant do nothing just sit being vampire..... that is why this game need a static cure for this annoying disease.

If you are using Better Vampires, you can reset your vampire status to "infected" - basically pre-full vampire. Then you can either use Cure Disease or or a shrine to cure the infection. Not sure if the other vampire mods (belua sanguinare or vampiric thirst) have that option. Did you try using any of the vampire mods instead of vanilla? Doing the vanilla vampire, even with the Vampire Lord, is not something I'd recommend. Using one of the vampire mods (BV, BS, or VT) is the best way to go. I definitely agree that playing a vampire (even with one of the vamp mods) is a bit tedious (tried 4 different times recently and gave up on them). This time I'm playing a werewolf and loving it. Doing the Dawguard as a werewolf is interesting - trying to avoid the remaining Vigilents while helping to defeat vampires can get dicey...