Hot New BBB Action

Flying Banana

The most disgusting part of that file is that all the assholes who hate on anything that is Better Bouncing Breasts seem to have united and made this thing look like it's going to be the Nexus' next file of the month.:s

A mod done as a gag is the best file the Nexus had to offer in October...:dodgy:

...how f*cked up is that?!:@

:( There is a lot of new things up at nexus this October. I myself have released several new race mods' date=' a strange animated sword mod among other things, all worth a look if not just for the textures alone. FLY released more new armor replacers, and there is a lot more worth looking at.

I will admit though, these bread things are pretty funny, funny for about a few minutes then were quickly uninstalled and deleted. What a silly thing.:-/

[/quote']

Now that I'll give you.

Bounce some loaves for about 15 minutes and then uninstall and get back to the game.

Archived