hlbdgo Posted November 30, 2019 Posted November 30, 2019 I absolutely guarantee that the modified mod will only be used by me, and I will never upload the modified mod again without the permission of the original author. If I am not mistaken, this futanari mod comes from https://noiranddarksims-adultworld.blogspot.com/2018/05/ts4-futanari-penis-v11.html?zx=f99b5f4fa2a30a38 I tried to modify it with Blender.But in this Blender software, I found a problem, this mod penis color I can not modify. I want to change the color of the futanari penis. The reason why I work so hard can be seen in another post of mine, which is linked as follows: I hope to achieve a situation where this penis is red regardless of skin color.But I don't know how to fix it. I would appreciate it if you could spare some time from your busy schedule to give me some advice.
SAFMeiko Posted January 23, 2020 Posted January 23, 2020 Do not lament that you will not receive a reply. I assume that in most cases, you're abandoned because you don't have the basics of blender. But I also like huge clitoris. Huge use of my existing knowledge to teach you all the steps you can have. We plan to create a huge penis penis with the ability to change the lower body of the WW. This project has not yet been completed, considering three months in advance, so it may take another three months to achieve this. Lol? It is very enviable that you are a Chinese who understands English. Please understand that this is the translator's English as I do not understand English. If you're just stuck with blender's paint feature, check the slots. This is probably drawing the hierarchy below. sorry. I can't imagine a way to modify the Noir penis itself. Overlays are a bit special. I have never used textures with overlays. If you can avoid it with a tattoo, take the following steps. It is assumed that you have basic knowledge of S4S, blender and texture. This is very cumbersome to teach, so you can learn while using google and so on. Usually, if you want to use a single color, export the UVs, add layers, and fill the UVs of the penis and vagina at the bottom right. If this is not enough, blender texture paint mode. Save the image created above as a transparent PNG. Most software basically saves PNG transparently. Please do not see the UV image below. Load the texture created by blender. Then enter paint mode. Select that texture in the slot. Then paint your favorite color! The point to note is that you do not draw outside of your body. Enter UV mode and save the image as RGBA png. Next, create a CAS Stand alone on a tattoo that looks higher than the CC skin you have, such as Get Famous's chest tattoo. If you don't like tattoos, face parts are fine. (Actually, it seems possible to adjust the texture drawing standard, but I have no idea because they worked) Load the saved texture, save it and put it in mods to check. Well this is just a tattoo. I'm done, so I'll sneak up. Operation is not guaranteed or confirmed.mmd_riko_noir_futanari_culit_tatoo.package It seems to work well. The surrounding tissue looked like pubic hair and looked creepy, so I took it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.