Support the modders of DOAXVV .

26 minutes ago, roy1102 said:

You are throwing random insults because you wanna keep begging money and im stating the truth *Nobody likes beggars* specially e-beggars.  im well aware that KT or any other studio do not like the idea of Modders making money out of their IP's ask gattotomdoa5lrmods about those copyright claims.

If you wanna earn money doing this stuff get a job at a studio Do not beg for it on the internet .

With a behavior like yours, will have nothing more.

It should create a discord server dedicated to mods sharing with strict rules.

There are too many trolls on this forum.

48 minutes ago, roy1102 said:

You are throwing random insults because you wanna keep begging money and im stating the truth *Nobody likes beggars* specially e-beggars.  im well aware that KT or any other studio do not like the idea of Modders making money out of their IP's ask gattotomdoa5lrmods about those copyright claims.

If you wanna earn money doing this stuff get a job at a studio Do not beg for it on the internet .

Who is beggin for money? You are making up your own story over which you rage then.

If you READ the titel its about supporting the modders because of their time spend on working, not on the work/mods itself. This is a huge difference, which you can't seem to understand. That is also why I call you out for beeing stupid.

Ever heared of the saying: "Time is money"?

By the way, since you dont seem to know: the difference between begging and supporting:

Begging: someone asks you to give him something

Supporting: someone wants to give you something

The thread starter was discussing the idea of supporting the modders. This was a decision made not by the modders, but by someone who wants to support someone ELSE.

If this thread was from a modder, asking for everyone else to support just him, that would be begging!

I think I said everything pretty clear by now. If you still don't get it, I can't help you.

Good thing you made this thread about helping and supporting others about you and greed.

Last tip:

Maybe not try to see every as negative as you do right now. Not everyone is such a greedy bsatard you are trying to make them.

If a friend is allways bringing snacks to your meetups, wouldn't you invite him to a beer now and than? That's support, not begging!

18 minutes ago, Nezumi777 said:

With a behavior like yours, will have nothing more.

It should create a discord server dedicated to mods sharing with strict rules.

There are too many trolls on this forum.

" Give me money for more mods and please do not report me to KT ! "

Yeah i can imagine the rules.

8 minutes ago, knight77 said:

Ever heared of the saying: "Time is money"?

Have you ever heard about copiright ?

Also i'll say it again mods are made out of fun if you wanna earn money doing that kind of things get a job at a studio .

Archived