Support the modders of DOAXVV .

Hello !

It's a shame that not all modders share their work.

There are modders who have a lot of talent.

I am even willing to donate to the best modders, via paypal to support them.

Is to encourage them shared their work.

Some modders spend hours working on skins / jerseys.

We must support them.

Who is ready to do the same?

Thank you so much .

2 hours ago, Nezumi777 said:

Hello !

It's a shame that not all modders share their work.

There are modders who have a lot of talent.

I am even willing to donate to the best modders, via paypal to support them.

Is to encourage them shared their work.

Some modders spend hours working on skins / jerseys.

We must support them.

Who is ready to do the same?

Thank you so much .

Hey, mate, first we must support the devs.
And then, for the remaining money, we will support modders.
Because without developers, modders are useless.

Alas. :( 

10 hours ago, D775639569 said:

On the other hand, there are paradises that are freed up by not paying developers any money.
The paradise can only be developed by Modders.

11 hours ago, D775639569 said:

Yes the developers need support.
I agree with this idea.
I support them all the time.

But here it is for people who develop mods.
There are game developers who started their careers by creating mods.

We have modders very talented.
I think of Minazuki , Ghost-writer , Knight77 etc.... !

When I use the mods.
I think of the work accomplished.
The time it costs to create them.

"i use google-translation."

17 minutes ago, Nezumi777 said:

Yes the developers need support.
I agree with this idea.
I support them all the time.

But here it is for people who develop mods.
There are game developers who started their careers by creating mods.

We have modders very talented.
I think of Minazuki , Ghost-writer , Knight77 etc.... !

I recommend you just directly donate to them. They will accept it generously. 

20 minutes ago, Winzzzzzzz said:

:(
If we start paying to modders money now, no one will want to make mods for free.
Fools, who will work for free and do what others receive money for, are few in number.
As a result, we will have to pay money for everything.
Nah.

You misunderstood
Who said to make the mods pay?

I am talking about recognition.
It does not oblige anyone.

Same 1 symbolic yen.

30 minutes ago, Winzzzzzzz said:

:(
If we start paying to modders money now, no one will want to make mods for free.
Fools, who will work for free and do what others receive money for, are few in number.
As a result, we will have to pay money for everything.
Nah.

Not only do you not reward Modder, you said they are fools who work for free.
You won't get anything anymore.

8 hours ago, Nezumi777 said:

You understood nothing . 

I would never be able to understand the Western mentality. . . 

A lot of people on here don't understand the time and work that goes into modding something, it's why I tend to keep a lot of mods to myself.

There's some mods that have never seen the light of day, for example this one

chrome_2019-11-15_17-53-58.png.900590ca3908612d2b09043d1d42c75b.png

Because I never released it

DOAX-VenusVacation_180713_192657.jpg.723832d300da534d58963c9da3ebb0d2.jpg

8 minutes ago, roy1102 said:

Never ever pay for mods if a modder wants money they should get a job.

Do you know the difference between paying for a service, or donating?

The mods would stay free.
People will be free of data between 0 yen, or give what they want.

PS : I am beginning to understand why many modders do not share anymore.
Share to do this insult.

14 minutes ago, Nezumi777 said:

Do you know the difference between paying for a service, or donating?

The mods would stay free.
People will be free of data between 0 yen, or give what they want.

PS : I am beginning to understand why many modders do not share anymore.
Share to do this insult.

Whatever buddy spending money on Mods is a nono and nobody should ever do it. Mods are made out of fun and that's it if you are not having fun making them then you should stop doing it .

12 minutes ago, roy1102 said:

Whatever buddy spending money on Mods is a nono and nobody should ever do it. Mods are made out of fun and that's it if you are not having fun making them then you should stop doing it .

Seems like a troll trying to get under your skin Nezumi.

He either is a troll, or he doesnt know empathy or to value other peoples work.

But thats the internet: a lot of ungratefull haters, who use your work, but if you ask for any kind of help or sign of appreciation, they go into rage mode. Because why should there be any collaboration.

There is no need to show any appreciation to anything these days. There is allways nothing new apprearing if the old one disappears.

The internet is no place for human decent interaction. Its just an annonymus hate pit.

But that doesnt mean there arent still a very few people, that share stuff because of the love of sharing and knowing it will bring joy to others likeminded, but with the lack of skills.

That's why I shared allways my stuff (animations, mods) for free, besides having a 60h+ working week. I am too fucking good for this world!

I could hide everything behind a paywall and by the looks of the downloads of my files, even if only 10% would pay for it, it would make quite the decent money.

This forums becomes more and more infested with trolls and haters. They spend so many time in here hating something instead of doing something they might actually like, that they must have so much time on their hand, that they must be without a job, getting payed by the state and just dnt know what to do with their lives anymore, because they got no purpose, so they hate on everything that isnt 100% of their own very limited world view.

14 minutes ago, knight77 said:

But thats the internet: a lot of ungratefull haters, who use your work, but if you ask for any kind of help or sign of appreciation, they go into rage mode. Because why should there be any collaboration.

There is no need to show any appreciation to anything these days. There is allways nothing new apprearing if the old one disappears.

The internet is no place for human decent interaction. Its just an annonymus hate pit.

But that doesnt mean there arent still a very few people, that share stuff because of the love of sharing and knowing it will bring joy to others likeminded, but with the lack of skills.

That's why I shared allways my stuff (animations, mods) for free, besides having a 60h+ working week. I am too fucking good for this world!

I could hide everything behind a paywall and by the looks of the downloads of my files, even if only 10% would pay for it, it would make quite the decent money.

This forums becomes more and more infested with trolls and haters. They spend so many time in here hating something instead of doing something they might actually like, that they must have so much time on their hand, that they must be without a job, getting payed by the state and just dnt know what to do with their lives anymore, because they got no purpose, so they hate on everything that isnt 100% of their own very limited world view.

I totally agree with you .

I admire people who have your mentality.
Thanks to you Knight77.

16 minutes ago, knight77 said:

>you are a troll / hater because you disagree with me
Yeah because begging for money on the internet have never been look as a bad thing. Lets not even get into the "asking money for unlicensed content" part.

5 minutes ago, roy1102 said:

>you are a troll / hater because you disagree with me
Yeah because begging for money on the internet have never been look as a bad thing. Lets not even get into the "asking money for unlicensed content" part.

The only thing I hate is your stupidity. Educate yourself boy! There is a thing called school, which you should have been visiting more often. That place also helps with human interactions, like getting a different person view on things and DEAL with it, without falling into stupidity rage because you disagree.

2 minutes ago, knight77 said:

The only thing I hate is your stupidity. Educate yourself boy! There is a thing called school, which you should have been visiting more often. That place also helps with human interactions, like getting a different person view on things and DEAL with it, without falling into stupidity rage because you disagree.

*Only insults*
You are literally seething right now.

7 minutes ago, roy1102 said:

*Only insults*
You are literally seething right now.

No I am making fun of you, because you obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about. Your previous answers suggest that you have no common sense about that topic, but still you try so hard to win an argument that you can't win, because all your points where just plain stupid.

So yeah, I have a little fun by suggesting that you go back to school, which isn't a laughing matter, to be honest. So without a joke: Please go back to school. The reasons listed above are very true nevertheless.

18 minutes ago, knight77 said:

No I am making fun of you, because you obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about. Your previous answers suggest that you have no common sense about that topic, but still you try so hard to win an argument that you can't win, because all your points where just plain stupid.

So yeah, I have a little fun by suggesting that you go back to school, which isn't a laughing matter, to be honest. So without a joke: Please go back to school. The reasons listed above are very true nevertheless.

You are throwing random insults because you wanna keep begging money and im stating the truth *Nobody likes beggars* specially e-beggars.  im well aware that KT or any other studio do not like the idea of Modders making money out of their IP's ask gattotomdoa5lrmods about those copyright claims.

If you wanna earn money doing this stuff get a job at a studio Do not beg for it on the internet .

Archived