Weird glitch

So I have AAF installed and a few animations installed. I also have the ESP explorer installed, which uses the default hotkey f11 to view ESP files in game (which i use to get my modded weapons)

For some reason though, whenever I click F11, it starts a sex animation with the dog, which is quite weird, dont really want to see that.

Why is this happening?

1 hour ago, loveskymods said:

So I have AAF installed and a few animations installed. I also have the ESP explorer installed, which uses the default hotkey f11 to view ESP files in game (which i use to get my modded weapons)

For some reason though, whenever I click F11, it starts a sex animation with the dog, which is quite weird, dont really want to see that.

Why is this happening?

That key is the "Quick Scene key" for a full list of what keys do what, \Fallout 4\Data\AAF\AAF setting.ini  and open it with a text editor like Note pad.

Archived