Archetype recall?

Desiani

I just downloaded this mod last night and I am trying to play around with the archetype feature and "faking it."

How do i look at someones archetypes once I've learned them in the Get to Know option? I've looked around in the relationship panel but they aren't listed there. 

Could someone point me to where I can review the archetypes I've already learned? I really don't wanna resort to making a notepad lists xD

50 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

I don't think you can see it without actually playing that sim as they are extra characteristics. They will pop up again if you use those interactions but that's about it. If you want to track specific sims you will have to write it down. 

Would you happen to know how I could look my played sim up again?

14 minutes ago, Desiani said:

Would you happen to know how I could look my played sim up again?

If you want to see what your sim's set at you check their personality profile. If you have Get Famous its in the same place as their fame levels, but you scroll down. If you are meaning that you had a sim's characteristics set and they somehow got erased; I'm not sure you can get those back without messing up your game. 

4 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

If you want to see what your sim's set at you check their personality profile. If you have Get Famous its in the same place as their fame levels, but you scroll down. If you are meaning that you had a sim's characteristics set and they somehow got erased; I'm not sure you can get those back without messing up your game. 

Oooh! I see it. My sim is a sage and everyman apparently xD

I don't know why i never looked there, I JUST learned you can expand all the little panel windows.... So thank you for teaching my that inadvertently!

Archived