Servo FuckBots! Let's make it happen!

i'd like to see that

I'm able to create human looking servos with MCC but everytime i load them into cas and leave or change lot they revert to the robot form and for whatever reason Wicked whims disabled sex with servos. Also they have these weird servo light/eyes over they head.

A mod that enabled the creation of human looking servos/cyborgs without cheats and wicked whims functions with them would be great

6 minutes ago, thecoon101 said:

i'd like to see that

I'm able to create human looking servos with MCC but everytime i load them into cas and leave or change lot they revert to the robot form and for whatever reason Wicked whims disabled sex with servos. Also they have these weird servo light/eyes over they head.

A mod that enabled the creation of human looking servos/cyborgs without cheats and wicked whims functions with them would be great

This idea is lovely.

I guess that the WW features were disabled for servos until the animations could be sorted.

I guess that maybe they will be recognised as another custom gender with custom body meshes, OR have animations locked to an occult state; like the vamps.

If your still running the earlier versions of WW (V147a), then the good things are:

• The voices used in WW animations do sound correct for servos. (An out of breath servo is a funny thing to witness)
  • If you have a female and a servo in some female oriented animations, the robot body does what it should. (fingering and some cunni, but not all.)
  • Animations that don't use shween (hard or soft) seem to work just fine.
  • 3 months later...
7 hours ago, Discord12 said:

Dont really understand why WW hasnt enabled Servos yet. I dont see a need for servos specific animations since they are human shaped. put a strap on on them? or just let them do the animations without having a dick... better than nothing

the non-dick animations would be just fine for me, as long as I could make it happen between my sim and his servo.

my servo looked human when he came to life, but this is something that I really don't want lol. I want my servo as a servo, not in some human cyborg disguise.

Guys guys guys !!!!

The same desire tortured me today until I downloaded Kinky Whims and magic ! You can rough sex your servo bot ! Or more accurately, bot can ask a human to rough sex !! I have just tested a few locations (bed and sofas) but so far so good. Missing the big robot dick though... I have made a video but i never posted any attached file here so i don't know if it fits (very much like the afforementionned dreamed bot dick).

Des bisous,

WK

All we really need TBH is some accessory versions of peens, in several different human looking and metal looking shapes (and also monsterous ones to work with other types of fullbody costumes, like that Yeti costume from the Holiday pack or the Lake Monster from Get Famous). And then an addon for WW to work with accessories.

6 hours ago, sexicindi said:

All we really need TBH is some accessory versions of peens, in several different human looking and metal looking shapes (and also monsterous ones to work with other types of fullbody costumes, like that Yeti costume from the Holiday pack or the Lake Monster from Get Famous). And then an addon for WW to work with accessories.

I know, the yeti, the bear..., right ? ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe if sex between servos was just 2 robots plugging into each other with an extension cord and moaning while standing absolutely still. That would be quite comical ? as for sims to servos whipping out a tablet and plugging it into a servo to please it with WW cum layers being engine oil ?

• 1 month later...