Body texture not matched up to the body.

So everything was running perfectly fine, I was playing with the femboy race reborn and it’s various add on. I decided I’d rather just get SoS for females then deal with the race mod so I uninstalled Fembiy Race Reborn and it’s add ons I had. I started a new game (without the sos for females mod) and everything was fine, though my characters head was a noticeably different color and it looked like her body parts weren’t shaking around or moving. Also when I was creating her the CBBE morph tab and the body scale tab from the character creation wasn’t doing anything when I made her. I backed out and reinstalled CBBE but when I went back in the body texture is all messed up. Like there’s an outline of the female body but the Nipples are above where they are on the body. Though they do jiggle when I move now. What could possibly be wrong?

Archived