IGNORED

Furniture/Servitron AFF

There certain furniture that wont show up in the AFF menu even if im right next to it, like a chaise or a double bed. Specifically ones i've built myself in a settlement (the one irma sits in works). is there some kind of resource needed for AFF to recognise these?

(off topic)

Also i cant get AFF to recognise servitrons for some reason.

28 minutes ago, Tafseguri said:

There certain furniture that wont show up in the AFF menu even if im right next to it, like a chaise or a double bed. Specifically ones i've built myself in a settlement (the one irma sits in works). is there some kind of resource needed for AFF to recognise these?

I think this all depends on what animation packs and Theme pack you have installed as the furniture needs to by tagged for animations so AAF can use it. Example: If you have Savage Cabbage's animation pack installed you will need Settlement Supplies extended, Home Maker and Torture Devices installed for his animations to work. For a start you can find a list here chapter V.

Servitron race data support from AAF's Miscellaneous Patches? you need Miscellaneous Patches in Miscellaneous Files

1 hour ago, mashup47 said:

I think this all depends on what animation packs and Theme pack you have installed as the furniture needs to by tagged for animations so AAF can use it. Example: If you have Savage Cabbage's animation pack installed you will need Settlement Supplies extended, Home Maker and Torture Devices installed for his animations to work. For a start you can find a list here chapter V.

Servitron race data support from AAF's Miscellaneous Patches? you need Miscellaneous Patches in Miscellaneous Files

Yeah that was the issue, i wasnt using homemaker and SSEX. 

As for the Servitron i have the Misc patch installed, and servitron still wont show up.

The AAF_raceData_Serv xml is also in place in the folder. So it shouldnt be a faulty install on my part, but maybe it is so.

59 minutes ago, Tafseguri said:

As for the Servitron i have the Misc patch installed, and servitron still wont show up.

Make sure you have this:

<actorType form="2CB73" id="ActorTypeRobot" raceList="ServitronRace"/>

in the AAF_actorTypeData.xml .     This is for allowed races.

2 hours ago, mashup47 said:

Make sure you have this:

<actorType form="2CB73" id="ActorTypeRobot" raceList="ServitronRace"/>

in the AAF_actorTypeData.xml .     This is for allowed races.

Mine is named AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml, and it looks like this:

Spoiler

<meta title="AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="actorType"/>
<defaults source="Fallout4.esm"/>

<!-- Keyword(s) to use for actor scan. -->

<group id="Human">
    <actorType form="2CB72" id="ActorTypeHuman" raceList="Human"/>
</group>

<group id="Ghoul">
    <actorType form="EAFB7" id="ActorTypeGhoul" raceList="Ghoul"/>
</group>

<group id="Creature">
    <actorType form="13795" id="ActorTypeCreature" raceList="RaiderDog,FeralGhoulGlowing,MirelurkQueen,Gorilla,Cat, Mirelurk King,YaoGuai,FEVHound,MirelurkHunter,Radstag,FeralGhoul,RadScorpion,Stingwing,Bloatfly,Brahmin,RadRoach,Molerat,Dogmeat,Deathclaw,Bloodbug,Mirelurk,ViciousDog"/>
</group>
<group id="Robot">
    <actorType form="2CB73" id="ActorTypeRobot" raceList="Protectron,Assaultron,SentryBot,EyeBot,Handy"/>
</group>

<group id="Supermutant">
    <actorType form="6D7B6" id="ActorTypeSuperMutant" raceList="Alien,SuperMutant"/>
</group>

<group id="SuperMutantBehemoth">
    <actorType form="14F6A5" id="ActorTypeSuperMutantBehemoth" raceList="SuperMutantBehemoth"/>
</group>

<group id="LibertyPrime">
    <actorType form="10D529" id="ActorTypeLibertyPrime" raceList="LibertyPrime"/>
</group>

<group id="Synth">
    <actorType form="10C3CE" id="ActorTypeSynth" raceList="SynthGen2Valentine,SynthGen2,SynthGen1"/>
</group>

Can i just plugg that line in somewhere in here?

And i installed Homemaker and SSEX, and AFF still dosnet find the beds or the chaise. Nvm fixed it somehow o.O

9 hours ago, Tafseguri said:

Mine is named AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml, and it looks like this:

Hide contents

<meta title="AAF_actorTypeData_all.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="actorType"/>
<defaults source="Fallout4.esm"/>

<!-- Keyword(s) to use for actor scan. -->

<group id="Human">
    <actorType form="2CB72" id="ActorTypeHuman" raceList="Human"/>
</group>

<group id="Ghoul">
    <actorType form="EAFB7" id="ActorTypeGhoul" raceList="Ghoul"/>
</group>

<group id="Creature">
    <actorType form="13795" id="ActorTypeCreature" raceList="RaiderDog,FeralGhoulGlowing,MirelurkQueen,Gorilla,Cat, Mirelurk King,YaoGuai,FEVHound,MirelurkHunter,Radstag,FeralGhoul,RadScorpion,Stingwing,Bloatfly,Brahmin,RadRoach,Molerat,Dogmeat,Deathclaw,Bloodbug,Mirelurk,ViciousDog"/>
</group>
<group id="Robot">
    <actorType form="2CB73" id="ActorTypeRobot" raceList="Protectron,Assaultron,SentryBot,EyeBot,Handy"/>
</group>

<group id="Supermutant">
    <actorType form="6D7B6" id="ActorTypeSuperMutant" raceList="Alien,SuperMutant"/>
</group>

<group id="SuperMutantBehemoth">
    <actorType form="14F6A5" id="ActorTypeSuperMutantBehemoth" raceList="SuperMutantBehemoth"/>
</group>

<group id="LibertyPrime">
    <actorType form="10D529" id="ActorTypeLibertyPrime" raceList="LibertyPrime"/>
</group>

<group id="Synth">
    <actorType form="10C3CE" id="ActorTypeSynth" raceList="SynthGen2Valentine,SynthGen2,SynthGen1"/>
</group>

Can i just plugg that line in somewhere in here?

And i installed Homemaker and SSEX, and AFF still dosnet find the beds or the chaise. Nvm fixed it somehow o.O

I believe you can  but I think you would have to make it match like the others (mite get away with it)  But also I think some were you mite have to tell AAF what type of animation skeleton to use and that would Human . sorry but scripting is not my strong point the best place to ask this type of question would be on the Advanced animation framwork  thread or on the AAF Discord channel