Disable Sex on Windows?

gettps

I was wondering if there was a way to disable sex on windows? Every time my sims always end up floating outside. They never work properly and always end up outside the building when done. If it's an apartment, they end up naked on the street down below.  In rare cases it can leave the sim in a place they can't get out of. End up having to use the Teleport cheat.

Is there an easy way to disable windows as a sex location? Or will I have to manually go through hundreds of animations and disable each one by one?

38 minutes ago, gettps said:

I was wondering if there was a way to disable sex on windows? Every time my sims always end up floating outside. They never work properly and always end up outside the building when done. If it's an apartment, they end up naked on the street down below.  In rare cases it can leave the sim in a place they can't get out of. End up having to use the Teleport cheat.

Is there an easy way to disable windows as a sex location? Or will I have to manually go through hundreds of animations and disable each one by one?

You may need to turn your windows around, but as far as I know you can't disable a location specifically. 

Archived