IGNORED

Sweat Overlay always on

Since the last update of the mod my sim is always with the sweat overlay even if he didn't do any sport, sex etc etc
Turning off the Sweat Overlay in the mod options is not fixing the issue.

I have the latest version of the game and the latest update of wickedwhims along with all the expansions.

I tested all the mods and it's definitely wickedwhims that's causing the problem. Once I take the mod out of the mods folder my sim doesn't have the sweat overlay anymore.

Could you please help me?

Thank you very much!

• 4 months later...
On 11/19/2019 at 10:55 AM, simdulgence said:

I don't know if it's possible for a sim to get "stuck" with the sweat on, but have you tried clearing it from this sim manually? In case you're not sure how to do this, open the cheat console and type in "ww.clear_sweat" while the sweaty sim is active.

Does that remove the sweat?

Freakin lifesaver!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 11/19/2019 at 3:55 PM, simdulgence said:

I don't know if it's possible for a sim to get "stuck" with the sweat on, but have you tried clearing it from this sim manually? In case you're not sure how to do this, open the cheat console and type in "ww.clear_sweat" while the sweaty sim is active.

Does that remove the sweat?

Is there any way to permanently have sweat overlays always on? Like the sims are always sweaty 24/7 ?

At long last. i used this cheat code mentioned in reply #2 and finally removed that sweat overlay from one of my sims, she has been stuck with that overlay on her for well over a year and no way to remove it until now.

Happy to see the back of that overlay always stuck as active.