Wicked Whims completely disable undressing

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to completely prevent WW animations from undressing your sims in an easy way. I know the option in the settings only works for accessories for sure, and there are options like marking clothes as other types in order to prevent the detection from removing them, or possibly playing with the animation settings in the S4 studio (do point me to a topic on that one as I did not find a direct explanation of what flags/entries you need to edit), but both of these involve some work, especially the first option if you use a ton of clothes.

Thanks!

In game, click on any age-appropriate sim and go through the following menu options: Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Outfit Settings -> Sex Undressing Type

In the Sex Undressing Type menu, you should have a list of options. The top one is "Disable undressing". Click the box beside it to activate this setting and close the Wicked menu. After that, your sims won't automatically undress during sex.

On 11/19/2019 at 11:53 AM, simdulgence said:

In game, click on any age-appropriate sim and go through the following menu options: Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Outfit Settings -> Sex Undressing Type

In the Sex Undressing Type menu, you should have a list of options. The top one is "Disable undressing". Click the box beside it to activate this setting and close the Wicked menu. After that, your sims won't automatically undress during sex.

Ah, thanks! I must have missed this one.

• 3 years later...
11 hours ago, jeasonpl said:

I need help my sims are undressing by it self what option is to turn that off

I understand you are asking during sex? Click on a sim, then "wicked", then "settings", then "sex settings", then "sex interaction settings", then "sex outfit settings", then "sims undressing type" and/or "NPCs undressing type" depending on if you want to change your sim behavior and/or NPCs behavior, and then you have to check the option "disable undressing", so sims no longer will undress automatically during sex, instead you can do it manually if you want.