Moans too loud

Hey

Ā 

Not sure if this is the right subforum but here goes:

Ā 

Is there a way to reduce the volume of moans and other sex related sounds in-game? Everything else works fine, it's just the sounds being very loud.

They're all tied to the Master volume, so no matter what they will always drown out any other sound, and frankly it's a bit jarring to clearly hear a couple going at it on the other side of the Diamond City Market.

I went through my MCM to see if I could find a way to reduce the volume to no avail, was there an option during install that I missed? I'm usually pretty eagle-eyed. but I might've completely skipped over a step due to tiredness.

I would rather not reinstall anything unless I'm sure there was a volume option during install.

Ā 

Thank you in advance for any response.

1 hour ago, KanaC said:

Hey

Ā 

Ā 

Is there a way to reduce the volume of moans and other sex related sounds in-game? Everything else works fine, it's just the sounds being very loud.

They're all tied to the Master volume, so no matter what they will always drown out any other sound, and frankly it's a bit jarring to clearly hear a couple going at it on the other side of the Diamond City Market.

I went through my MCM to see if I could find a way to reduce the volume to no avail, was there an option during install that I missed? I'm usually pretty eagle-eyed. but I might've completely skipped over a step due to tiredness.

I would rather not reinstall anything unless I'm sure there was a volume option during install.

Ā 

Well there is a Voices & FX tabĀ in SexLab's MCM menu but i don't know if you checked there.

1 hour ago, KanaC said:

Hey

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Theres no sound controller for AAF if its the framework you are using for sex anims. The only way to reduce right now is manually editing the amplitude for each sound file sadly

1 hour ago, Ulfbearth said:

Theres no sound controller for AAF if its the framework you are using for sex anims. The only way to reduce right now is manually editing the amplitude for each sound file sadly

That's a shame, thank you for the response.

• 1 year later...
On 11/16/2019 at 3:10 AM, Ulfberto said:

... The only way to reduce right now is manually editing the amplitude for each sound file sadly

Ā 

Thank you for suggesting such a practical solution! I've tried it and it works a treat, so i made a mod using that technique. Check out QUAAF (Quieter Unobtrusive AAF).

Ā 

Edited by dosfox
link
  • 2 years later...