Female npc does not take off clothes during sex?

Godjason123

Hi,i have a small problem,whenever i initiate sex,the female doesn't take off her clothes,but i do. before it worked before,i suspect it might be one of my mods,please tell me which or tell me somehow to fix it thanks

PS:i can take off her clothes all right via inventory and i already setted the sense lover pk female clothes undressing top and bottom off already,if you are going to ask.

My load order

Lovers with PK.esm

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

LoversCreature.esm

CM Partners.esm

x117race.esm

Chanpon.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

xeosp++.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

DropLitTorchOBSE.esp

AC2 Revisited HGEC.esp

GDS.esp

Private Army Beta.esp

Knights.esp

HUD Status Bars.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

LoversProstitute.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversDarkLessons.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

LoversStupidNpc.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

SetBody.esp

Mounted_Spellcasting_Deadly_Reflex_Compatible.esp

DRSplatter.esp

zzEstrus.esp

CM Partners.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

x117race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

CM Partners NPC.esp

CM Partners NPC NE.esp

CM Partners More NPCs.esp

CM Partners More NPCs NE.esp

CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp

CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

TACMTifaLovehart.esp

DeadlyReflex 6 - Combat Moves.esp

Deadly Reflex 6 - HeX NifSE Patch.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

ROADMasterOutiftDV.esp

Frill Short Dress and Halloween Backpack.esp

LSTaddonInH.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

LoversFSE.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

You should get a spell that' date=' once cast, has a tab of were you can fiddle with what the npc takes off during sex, check.

[/quote']

You need to fix your lovers plugins load order to match the one in the spoiler here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

Next' date=' did you cast your sexual exploits spell and set the females clothes to come off?

[/quote']

Yes,i did,i already set the female top and bottom off already.

On the second page of the clothing options there is one for removing both upper & lower when the outfit covers both' date=' make sure that is checked to remove as well.

Other things that you may need to do are turning off the break armor\nude shy part of estrus.

[/quote']

did it,i set everything to nude in estrus,lovers in pk,still the same. Well the second i started sex for testing,there was a flash of naked then went back to clothes,i'm guessing that means something is preventing it from undressing,but i do not know WHAT is it.

Update: I found it! i found the cause of it,it was estrus,when i suspect it might be estrus,i disabled it,then tested my game by having sex,then she took her clothes off again! thanks everyone for your help!

but one question,since it was estrus the culprit,i want to continue using it,but it's gonna be like before,so i want to ask anyone,how do i set the female to nude?

Nvm,i know how to now,i just had to set the head,top and bottom to on and they will be nude

On the second page of the clothing options there is one for removing both upper & lower when the outfit covers both' date=' make sure that is checked to remove as well.

Other things that you may need to do are turning off the break armor\nude shy part of estrus.

[/quote']

did it,i set everything to nude in estrus,lovers in pk,still the same. Well the second i started sex for testing,there was a flash of naked then went back to clothes,i'm guessing that means something is preventing it from undressing,but i do not know WHAT is it.

Update: I found it! i found the cause of it,it was estrus,when i suspect it might be estrus,i disabled it,then tested my game by having sex,then she took her clothes off again! thanks everyone for your help!

but one question,since it was estrus the culprit,i want to continue using it,but it's gonna be like before,so i want to ask anyone,how do i set the female to nude?

Nvm,i know how to now,i just had to set the head,top and bottom to on and they will be nude

hey man i got the same problem when you said "Nvm,i know how to now,i just had to set the head,top and bottom to on and they will be nude" turn what to on? the estrus setting or the lovers? also i can't seem to find this nude shy thing anywhere in the config for estrus

It is a break armor function or some such toggle in estrus.

I use version 14.2 of Estrus which doesn't contain any of the conflicts that the later versions have.

hmm i see, so in the settings it doesn't say nudeshy put is actually called armour break or whatever....da fck

Archived