Help - Amorous Adventures for girls

It's been a while now that I use the mod Flower Girl with all its additions, but honestly I found it gratifying just to play with a man character (being all love stories with women)
Obviously I also played as a woman, but it's not the same thing.
Is there any mod that adds at least one masculine love adventure? I installed the luxury suite, but male followers don't have many interactions.
I also installed the Igigo mod, but as the players of this mod will know, no love stories with this.
Is there a mod up to Amorous Adventures for women?
I can't even start animations with my potential male follower ... Only and exclusively with female NPGs.
I can only start animations with third parties (male NPG with female NPG). I think the skill to use is called Forticate or something.
Forgive my poor English.

1 hour ago, Exille said:

It's been a while now that I use the mod Flower Girl with all its additions, but honestly I found it gratifying just to play with a man character (being all love stories with women)
Obviously I also played as a woman, but it's not the same thing.
Is there any mod that adds at least one masculine love adventure? I installed the luxury suite, but male followers don't have many interactions.
I also installed the Igigo mod, but as the players of this mod will know, no love stories with this.
Is there a mod up to Amorous Adventures for women?
I can't even start animations with my potential male follower ... Only and exclusively with female NPGs.
I can only start animations with third parties (male NPG with female NPG). I think the skill to use is called Forticate or something.
Forgive my poor English.

Sadly not, ironic too since 90% of all adult content is tailored toward a female PC.  But it's mostly non consensual, prostitution or BDSM related.

The only thing that come to mind is Skyrim Romance, and Kaidan. (The latter contains no sex.) The closest thing to what you want is Skyrim Romance, but people either love or hate it.

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it - There's one mod for LE called Dovahkiin's Infamy that's kind of lwhat you want.  It doesn't have any voices, and some of the quests are really buggy, but it's probably one of the better dialogue driven quest mods with sex for female characters.  Except for Thief, which is probably the best, but it's only for LE.

1 hour ago, Reila said:

Sadly not, ironic too since 90% of all adult content is tailored toward a female PC.  But it's mostly non consensual, prostitution or BDSM related.

The only thing that come to mind is Skyrim Romance, and Kaidan. (The latter contains no sex.) The closest thing to what you want is Skyrim Romance, but people either love or hate it.

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it - There's one mod for LE called Dovahkiin's Infamy that's kind of lwhat you want.  It doesn't have any voices, and some of the quests are really buggy, but it's probably one of the better dialogue driven quest mods with sex for female characters.  Except for Thief, which is probably the best, but it's only for LE.

Thank you for the answer.
This is pretty much the only thing I think is missing from the game to be perfect.
Playing the SE version, unfortunately I can't try the Infamy mod ...

For the mod "Skyrim Romance" do you think FG is compatible with this?
I'm sorry that there are so few mods for a female audience.
Very few women download this type of mod.

1 hour ago, Exille said:

Thank you for the answer.
This is pretty much the only thing I think is missing from the game to be perfect.
Playing the SE version, unfortunately I can't try the Infamy mod ...

For the mod "Skyrim Romance" do you think FG is compatible with this?
I'm sorry that there are so few mods for a female audience.
Very few women download this type of mod.

Skyrim Romance was made for use with Sexlab. Mara never made an alternate version which does not have Sexlab as a 'hard' requirement. Schlongs of Skyrim or Shape Atlas for Men can be substituted for one another, however.

As for Amorous Adventures, that was seems to have been designed primarily for hermaphroditic/futanari characters in mind and as such included romances with both male and female characters to the mix which one's character takes the penetrative role with (save for Orgnar)though FoxFingers decided to retire from the mod before adding any more than four male partners.

Most of the mods involving male love interests which are Sexlab or FlowerGirls compatible (mostly made by ffabris) are M/M so they would require a bit of know-how with Creation Kit to modify for one's own personal use if one wishes to have one's character acknowledged as female at some point.

3 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Skyrim Romance was made for use with Sexlab. Mara never made an alternate version which does not have Sexlab as a 'hard' requirement. Schlongs of Skyrim or Shape Atlas for Men can be substituted for one another, however.

As for Amorous Adventures, that was seems to have been designed primarily for hermaphroditic/futanari characters in mind and as such included romances with both male and female characters to the mix which one's character takes the penetrative role with (save for Orgnar)though FoxFingers decided to retire from the mod before adding any more than four male partners.

Most of the mods involving male love interests which are Sexlab or FlowerGirls compatible (mostly made by ffabris) are M/M so they would require a bit of know-how with Creation Kit to modify for one's own personal use if one wishes to have one's character acknowledged as female at some point.

Is Skyrim Romance not for the SE version?
Fantastic ... At this point it was better to take the old version due to the vastness of the possible mods to install.
I would like to know how to use the Creation Kit, but for the moment I think I don't have enough time to learn how to use it.
In short, I will have to resign myself or buy the old version.
Anyway, thank you for the reply.

Actually, I once ported Dovahkiin's Infamy for SE for personal use. It's actually fully compatible with SE, but it requires SexLab (not FG) and you need to open it in the SE creation kit, then save it - to make it SE compatible.

(But some of the quests it adds is quite buggy, but the writing and quest design is excellent.)

4 hours ago, Reila said:

Actually, I once ported Dovahkiin's Infamy for SE for personal use. It's actually fully compatible with SE, but it requires SexLab (not FG) and you need to open it in the SE creation kit, then save it - to make it SE compatible.

(But some of the quests it adds is quite buggy, but the writing and quest design is excellent.)

Time ago I tried to install Sex Lab but it gave me compatibility problems with other mods (or I didn't know how to install it correctly)
I really like Dovahkiin's Infamy and from your explanation the installation seems simple enough, I have to try.
When I get tired of FG I will try to do this thing.
I hope there are guides on youtube because I don't know how to use the Creation Kit.
Thank you for your time.

Archived